Category 5C on the Dream?

Category 5C rooms on the Dream/Fantasy are on deck 7, forward and mid-forward and aft. We love deck 7 and prefer rooms near the aft stairs/elevators, so we booked a 5C for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. IMO it's a great category, but make sure you check the stateroom reviews to insure that the room you choose does not have any downsides.

ETA: What I love about deck 7 is that you don't have to use the elevators to get anywhere, and there are staterooms both above and below (vs. public spaces).

We're staying in 7160 on our upcoming cruise? Anyone stayed on that one on the fantasy?

Has anyone booked this or stayed in this category? What floors are in Cat. 5C? Did you like it?

We did last year. Room 7058. I like it. It is forward but tt's very close to the mid elevator (I think 3 doors or so). It's close to lots of things. Dh wants to be a bit further from the elevator so we are up 1 cat this year so that we can be a bit further. I would not mind booking the same room again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter