Category 3 - What if you *don't* get "Midship"?

I know that other posters are all crazy about the mid-ships but truthfully, I think any Cat 3 is wonderful. We stayed in 8080 on the Wonder and it was lovely. We actually liked having the Murphy bed in with us because DD is small and might get scared sleeping in a stange place. The services are wonderful and the cabin beautiful.

As for "private time" well, that is what the kids club is for now, isn't it? ;)

I know that other posters are all crazy about the mid-ships but truthfully, I think any Cat 3 is wonderful. QUOTE]

Fully agree

Another one who agrees - we've done Cat 6 as well as both the "skinny regular" Cat 3 and the "wide midship" Cat 3 and I'd not feel cheated if we could only get the "skinny regular" at all!

In December we stayed in 8546 and LOVED IT!!! We loved the cruise so much we have booked again! The most inconvient is the murphy bed in the bedroom. My dd 6 slept there and ds9 slept on the pull out couch. THe only time it was a pain having the murphy bed in our room was when we wanted to go out on balcony early in the morning you had to step over the bed without trying to wake up dd. You can hear the chairs moving, but it wasn't enough to be troublesome. The benefits are fabulous and I would definately keep it! :thumbsup2

In December we stayed in 8546 and LOVED IT!!! We loved the cruise so much we have booked again! The most inconvient is the murphy bed in the bedroom. My dd 6 slept there and ds9 slept on the pull out couch. THe only time it was a pain having the murphy bed in our room was when we wanted to go out on balcony early in the morning you had to step over the bed without trying to wake up dd. You can hear the chairs moving, but it wasn't enough to be troublesome. The benefits are fabulous and I would definately keep it! :thumbsup2

I totally agree!!!! We loved 8048!! The noise was not bad enough to keep us from booking another suite! I am an early riser and love sunrises and sunsets so it was kind of tricky trying to get past the murphy bed without waking DS up...but I managed! Sitting out there all by myself in the morning watching the sunrises was my favorite part of the cruise!! :cloud9:

My friend loved the photos that dragonfly posted - so I didn't mention that his room might not be the biggest one on the ship.

Why rock the boat?? :sail:

;)

We had 8080 in 2004 and splurged and booked the Cat. 4 8082 which had connecting doors to each other. It was fantastic. The kids slept in 8082 and we had our privacy, plus we had some living space as well. Not to cause any blushing, but we very much value some private time on the cruise.

How was that set-up? We have 8080 and 8082 booked for our May cruise. Our in-laws are going to be in 8082 and we'll be in 8080 with our kids (they are small, 3 and 6).

Does it pretty much look like Dragonfly's pictures? I'm assuming the door is in the living room area. It'd be awkward if my in-laws were connected to the bedroom :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter