Category 3 questions

all4wdw

Mouseketeer
We just switched from category 4 to category 3. We are so excited! What can you tell us about the cat. 3 and how it is different from cat 4? Thanks!

This was posted by Sassytpotts 1/2/03

Just Back From Category 3
Category Three rooms are beautiful and spacious. Honestly the only reason we chose it again for our 6/04 cruise was the space. I have three children who will be 16, 14 and 12 and two of them will be the size of adults by that time. We need the space.

Special services were:
--Priority booking of Palo's reservations, excursion reservations, spa reservations and signing up the kids in the Oceaneer's Lab. (Although our Palo's reservation was not done for dinner when we checked after brunch one day. It was no problem, they got us a table.)
--Special cocktail party (which we forgot about and didn't attend, besides it was at 11:00 a.m.)
--Expanded room service (you could order hot breakfast, lunch and dinner off the regular menus.) My kids being older did this a lot.
--Little goodies every day, cheese tray, sweets, candie, etc. (No arcade cards the 12/21 trip.)
--Daily phone calls from the conceriege staff to see if they can do anything for you. They can handle getting the tips put on your account if you would like.
--Little notes and the weather forecast for the ports of call days.
--Initial soda set up.
--Priority boarding.
--Double size verandah.

That's about it.

Hope the above info helps you out. We have a Cat 3 for our 2/15 and with 4 people we see the second bathroom as a "necessity" LOL.

Teammom--
Thank you! Your reply was what I was looking for. We have 3 kids so we, too, saw the second bathroom as a necessity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter