• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Catal @ DD

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
I am curious if anyone has been to this restaurant?

Family will be traveling up to visit us during our visit and we will be having lunch. There will be 2 children with us. I looked on Mouseplanet but I do not see anything about a childrens menu. Do they have one? My mom would like to eat here but I am not so sure that this place would interest them.
Any insight would be great.

I have eaten there and enjoyed it, although it is OVERPRICED (for example, $3.50 for a Diet Coke at lunch). I'm sure they do have a kid's menu, all the DD restaurants do. I actually prefer the UVA bar outside the restaurant...you can get tapas and drinks there and it's fun to sit and people watch during the warmer months. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter