Cat V on the Fantasy

Yes, they are blue, cream and gold.

concierge-catv.jpg

Forgive the mess! :)

Thanks for the picture! Exactly what I was expecting. One more question. Do staterooms 12510, 12508, 12008, and 12010 have larger balconies? From the deck plans and outside pictures, it appears that they do.

Thanks for the picture! Exactly what I was expecting. One more question. Do staterooms 12510, 12508, 12008, and 12010 have larger balconies? From the deck plans and outside pictures, it appears that they do.

Yes, they do because of the bump out.

We are in 12008 when we cruise in December. Does anybody have a photo of the larger balcony? I didn't know about this.

We were in 12008 and it DOES have the larger balcony. It was awesome!! We didn't get a very god picture showing the size though.

This was the view towards the front of the ship. You can see how the verandah bows out from the normal sized ones.
IMG_0763-1.jpg

IMG_0820-1.jpg

IMG_0914-1.jpg

You can kind of get an idea by putting these two images together. The one out towards sea shows forward from about the point were the stroller was in the other picture. :)

Thanks for the veranda pics. I can see the depth of it from your DD's stroller and the chair that is sitting behind the stroller.
Are there loungers on it or just a couple of chairs and a small table?

We just had a couple of chairs and a table, but I think I read somewhere that someone had asked for a lounger and gotten it. I kind of thought it would have been nice to have loungers there since there was so much space. We took the baby's travel swing out there with us while we were docked...sitting well back next to the door, of course.

Fantastic! Thanks so much for posting these! We are so looking forward to this vacation! It can't come soon enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter