Cat 9A - Corner staterooms

I'm in 8504 for the Maiden Voyage of the Dream, so after January, I could post a review on the stateroom.

I'm in 8502 for the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy, so after April, 2012, I could post a review on that room.

On the Maiden Voyage of the Dream, our group is doing a stateroom tour of different category staterooms, so I am sure after the maiden voyage you will see many postings of the staterooms and peoples actual experiences.

I booked that room because of the potential view from the front of the ship, I thought it was a great stateroom. I hope I am right!

I'm in 8502 on the April 21st cruise of the Fantasy. Will be looking for your report.

The person who stayed in 8504 (seaulator) confirmed that there is a 4th bed in room 8504. Here's what she wrote in answer to some of the questions:

"Answers to questions: no ceiling was not too low and the bunk bed is to the right of the master bed coming out of the ceiling where you can see the picture of the ship on the wall."

So it sounds like there is a bunk bed closer to the door, then the main bed, and the sofa bed is separate over by the window. So now I'm really not liking the layout, since it sounds like the kids will be in two separate places, and no easy way at all to block off their beds at night or during nap time.

But there is a lot of space in the room!

any privacy curtain? That's kinda weird the beds are so far apart.

I don't see one, but what would you be separating something from, when you have a single bed to either side of the main bed? After going through the range of emotions over these rooms, I'm back to being disappointed again after seeing how the beds are placed.

I don't see one, but what would you be separating something from, when you have a single bed to either side of the main bed? After going through the range of emotions over these rooms, I'm back to being disappointed again after seeing how the beds are placed.

Well, my girls are still small enough they could both sleep in the sofa bed and if there were a curtain there, we could block the light from them. Oh well, we'll make the best of it. We're going to be out of the ice and snow and in the sun soon!

I want to see the rest of the room! Where in the world is the desk/TV in the room?? We are in 7504 on the Dream which I would think is just like 8504, but as we have seen so far, the rooms could also be very different :confused3 I think I am ok with the set up of the beds, I just don't know how in the world the rest of room is laid out!!

From what I've seen, I think the corner rooms would work for DS and I. Except that he prefers the ceiling beds, but we can get past that. But I can see where this layout would be an issue for a family of 4. We have a 9A GTY, so no telling where we will land in March.

Still curious about the desk and tv though.

I'm also curious where the desk, TV and coffee table are! We usually like to order room service and sit and watch TV while we eat. It doesn't look like we are going to be able to sit on the couch and watch TV! I don't like the idea of eating while sitting on the end of the bed!

Got it, got it, got it! Lots more pics of staterooms and especially those corner 9As.

Well, apparently I cannot put a link to those pictures. I just got a bunch of ********** what a loss for those looking for the pictures!

Got it, got it, got it! Lots more pics of staterooms and especially those corner 9As.

Well, apparently I cannot put a link to those pictures. I just got a bunch of ********** what a loss for those looking for the pictures!

Where did you find these? I am sure somewhere here could help you posting these.

Where did you find these? I am sure somewhere here could help you posting these.

In Google, I ran a search "Dream 9A Corner Rooms" and a blog popped up that has tons of pictures from several different stateroom categories. When I tried to post the link, I got all of those asteriks and the link would not work.

We have been assigned 9A corner room 6006. Does anyone have pics or information on 6006?

It looks like there is deck area outside the deck 6 windows. Is that crew area outside of the windows!?

ETA: Just found this pic of 6006 location:
b4c80003.jpg

In Google, I ran a search "Dream 9A Corner Rooms" and a blog popped up that has tons of pictures from several different stateroom categories. When I tried to post the link, I got all of those asteriks and the link would not work.

If the link looks like this *********** that means the board filter blocked it as it is a banned website here.

MJ

Has anyone stayed in room 5515 on the dream? How was it?
Does Disney ever do comp upgrades at port at checkin?

I just booked a cruise on the Fantasy and it's one of the Cat 9A corner rooms in the front.

Does anyone have any information about these rooms? They seem oddly shaped.

Also, is this a connecting room?

I would appreciate any info. This is my second time booking a cruise but I haven't been on one yet (first cruise will be 2011 on the Dream - very :cool1:)

Thanks. :)
<deleted wrong room>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter