Cat. 3 at HDDR?

kstgelais4

DIS Veteran
How are the category 3 seat at Hoop de doo? We booked these seats because they are the only seats available to us on the DDP. I was thinking of calling back every now and then to see if Cat. 2 is available. Do you think it matters?

How are the category 3 seat at Hoop de doo? We booked these seats because they are the only seats available to us on the DDP. I was thinking of calling back every now and then to see if Cat. 2 is available. Do you think it matters?

Is cat 1 still open? The reason I ask is that when we went we booked cat 3 as that was all that was open with the dining plan. Cat 1 never filled and they moved the cat 3s to cat 1 when we got there. We had awesome seats in the center of the floor. Sometimes staying in cat 3 works out in your favor.

Is cat 1 still open? The reason I ask is that when we went we booked cat 3 as that was all that was open with the dining plan. Cat 1 never filled and they moved the cat 3s to cat 1 when we got there. We had awesome seats in the center of the floor. Sometimes staying in cat 3 works out in your favor.
I don't know if it was available, but that would be really cool to be moved into Cat. 1!
Has anyone actually ever sat in cat. 3?

Category 3 is what our party always chooses, no matter if we're on a dining plan or not. We enjoy people watching, and we like the fact our view isn't blocked. We have dined at category one, but we've discovered that sometimes a category 3 seat is better based on view than a category one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter