CAT 1 Walt Suite Pics (Wonder in 07)

Roveer

Mouseketeer
I've been going through some pics and ran across my Walt Suite shots from our Wonder 07. I can remember scouring DIS back then trying to get a glimpse of what I had gotten us into. :3dglasses

Here are my shots of the Walt Suite.

P4240115Small.jpg

P4240116Small.jpg

P4240118Small.jpg

P4240119Small.jpg

P4250208Small.jpg

P4250209Small.jpg

P4250210Small.jpg

P4250211Small.jpg

P4250212Small.jpg

P4250213Small.jpg

P4250214Small.jpg

P4250215Small.jpg

P4250216Small.jpg

P4250217Small.jpg

P4250219Small.jpg

P4250220Small.jpg

P4250223Small.jpg

P4250224Small.jpg

P4250225Small.jpg

P4250226Small.jpg

P4250228Small.jpg

P4250229Small.jpg

P4250220Medium.jpg

walt.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks for sharing your pics. We only book suites, for us 'it's all about the room" because we do spend a lot of time in our room having breakfast and dinner delivered and soaking in the sea air on the verandah. Very nice pics!

WOW! Absolutely stunning. It must be mighty hard to go back to a regular stateroom after staying there.;)

Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing them. It is the closest I'll ever get to the suite....besides walking past the door of it while on board! :)

Thanks for sharing your photos.

All that space would be wasted on me:)
When I'm on the ship it's all about the ship for me... I want to be everywhere - experiencing everything:banana:
We only use our stateroom for sleeping, bathing and changing clothes.

If I had that suite I'd feel guilty for not using it constantly:)

Thanks for sharing your pics. We only book suites, for us 'it's all about the room" because we do spend a lot of time in our room having breakfast and dinner delivered and soaking in the sea air on the verandah. Very nice pics!

Wait...

:rotfl: That's what my wife says, I'm "all about the room".

We will be back in Walt on the 4/25 Tortola for 7 nights. I am pledging to my family and myself to get out and do lots of things. I've already booked loads of events on-board as well as in port and plan on doing lots of stuff in the Navigators as well.

That being said. I'll still enjoy "the room" a bunch too.

My philosophy on Suites is, yes they are expensive, but I save for years to enjoy them. Another poster mentioned how do you stay in regular rooms after you stay suite? Well, I hope to avoid it if I can. We've only cruised once before and its just not something we will/can do often with so many kids (4) so when I go, I like to go all the way. Also, if I priced 2 CAT 4's vs my suite it would be dead even. Back when I booked there was a premium for the CAT1 over the CAT4's but the price has gone up since Dec 07.

It is my dream to take the kids (I'd say in 5 years or so) on a MED cruise. I think that's one heck of a way to see the that part of Europe. Maybe we'll do it on one of the new ships. Of course I've already started putting money aside as you can only imagine what the cost will be in a suite in 2013 for a 10-14 night cruise. Whoofa...

If we werent such a large family (6 in all) and could fit in smaller accomodations without requiring 2 rooms I think I would cruise/vacation more often and suites probably wouldn't be in our plans.

Ha, we are a smalll family and book suites, only 3 of us. Never stayed in another room and don't plan to.
Enjoy your vacation!

Had the baby grand piano been taken out that long ago now!??....it's too bad.
That was nice!

Good photos! :)

Great pictures!!!! We are a family of 5 and had a mid-ship Cat 3 on our cruise. The extra room was great with all of us in one room. It was great...but that Cat 1....WOW!!!!!

WOW!!!! I would love to stay here! I think I wanna try....
Looks like fun. For one the tub would totally be worth it. I am not a fan of the SMALL hole they call a tub in the other rooms! LOL! Do you get "perks"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!