Castle Watch

Gonzjj

Mouseketeer
I am hoping that this thread can serve as a place to get updates on the Castle Refurb. We are hoping that a miracle will happen before our mid-April trip.
If you happen to know of any progress, please share it here!!

Last edited:
Just saw on the Theme Park Obsession Blog that the Scrim was lowered and he said it may be a couple of more weeks! Fingers crossed!!!
I don't have any insider info, but I believe the scrim was lowered due to winds, not because work is nearly complete.

It was definitely for the wind, the end of last week was very windy and the castle scrim doesn't have the holes cut into for wind relief that normal construction scrims have.

I don't have any insider info, but I believe the scrim was lowered due to winds, not because work is nearly complete.
Yeah it was pretty windy when they lowered it and it was clear there was still work to do on what was exposed (you could see the workmen up there working on it)

Yes, I’ve also seen the scrim lowered when winds were high.

FWIW, I spoke with two CMs last week and they both said that it would be at least a few months until it’s reopened. I’d love it too if the refurb was completed early but that seems unlikely.

Yes, I’ve also seen the scrim lowered when winds were high.

FWIW, I spoke with two CMs last week and they both said that it would be at least a few months until it’s reopened. I’d love it too if the refurb was completed early but that seems unlikely.

Oh that is so sad !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter