Castle Inn Info. Please

ChrissyLou

Sufferin' Sassafras!
Helping four 18/19 year olds with their Spring Break plans. They're driving - so they'll have a car. initially looked at BWPPI, but when they arrive it will be before check in and it looks as if they'd have to go park elsewhere (Disney lot) until later that day when they can actually check in (according to comments I've seen from other guests). To me, that seems like an unnecessary hassle for four girls with luggage and takes valuable time away from the park or beach (their plan for the first day). I found Castle Inn which has a very affordable rate, free parking, and still close walk to the parks. Shouldn't be an issue to have hotel hold their luggage if their room isn't ready and if they choose to go into the parks instead of beach can park right on the property. Just wanted a little feedback from anyone who's stayed there. Besides the cheesy castle theme it looks to be a decent place and sufficient for their needs.

Wife and I stayed there this past September and liked it. It's a basic, clean hotel that's close to the parks. Staff was very friendly. We did not use the pool, but plenty of folks seemed to enjoy it. We would stay again with no hesitation. Plenty of food nearby, Walgreen and CVS just around the corner if you forgot anything.

If there's not an "adult-adult" I'd double check with the hotel that they will allow 18 & 19 year olds without someone over 21. Some allow, but a few don't.
Thank you-good advice, I had already thought of that for Castle Inn (and the others I was looking at for them) and Castle Inn just requires valid governtmental ID and valid credit card for the room. All set there.

We stayed at the Castle in June. It was immaculately clean, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The only issue we had was that the water in the shower would unexpectedly turn back and forth from very hot to very cold. My young granddaughter nearly got scalded by hot water. I asked the staff about it and they said they were working on getting the issue resolved. If I were to stay there again, I would call and verify that the problem was fixed.

Our family stayed there last January and thought it was great for the price.
Only downside was lighting is on the dim side and the hotel is longer than it appears. If you're all the way on the back it'll take a minute or two to reach the lobby.
As mentioned in an earlier post, it's really close to CVS which was a plus for us.

We stayed there for one night and I’d have no issues recommending it for a group of 18-19yo girls. It’s basic, we did the King bed with 2 queens in the adjacent room. A bit awkward because the those in the queen beds always had to enter the King room to use the bathroom (they just put a King Bed in the Living Room). Nice there was a second sink in the room with 2 queens though, at least in our room set up. Early in the morning you could hear people/kids running down the halls as people left for the parks but this shouldn’t be an issue if they’re not looking to sleep in. More of a walk than BWPPI but definitely doable.

If you can,avoid the rooms that face Harbor. Road noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter