Castle Club Question

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
I was wondering about the VIP Fastpasses you get when staying in Castle Club.

When we stayed at DLH we were there for 4 days/3 nights but we only got 3 DLH FPs each - one for each night we stayed. (A bit like the Half Board vouchers).

What I wanted to know is if the VIP FP is valid for the length of stay or just for the number of nights - i.e would it still be valid on the last day of your stay?

Is it valid only between certain hours? (2pm until 6 pm or something like that?)

Planning something are we?? :rolleyes1

Wish I could help!

Bob xoxoxox

we got the hotel FPs for each day.

As far as i know the VIP FP is valid for every day and I think it is only available after 11

Hi hildasmuriel. The VIP FP that we had over New Years just past were valid for all days, including the last one, of our stay.

It also says that they are valid from 10:30 at attractions with Fastpass, subject to service availability. On this last point, FP was closed at the ToT on New Years Day (I think, though it may have been New Years Eve) but we were still able to walk up to the CM at the FP queue entrance, show him our VIP FP and go straight to the top of the FP queue :cool1:

With the DLH standard FPs too you can go via fastpass even if fastpass isn't open - we did that a few times.

When we were given VIP Fastpasses at the Disney Hotel because it was our honeymoon they were valid every day from 10.30 until 2 hours before the park closed. That was in Dec 2004. Hope that helps.

Ro

Thanks for the replies. :thumbsup2
We are going for 1 night/2days in November and are thinking of enquiring about Castle Club prices. One thing that may swing it is the VIP fastpass. I'm not sure this would be worth it on a longer visit but we will be there for such a short time - and it will be a Christmas season weekend so it will be v busy. If we can use FP to maximum advantage then we could still get quite a lot done.

Just have to wait and see what the price would be.:scared:

We got VIP fast passes when we stayed in a family room in DLH in 2007:) Guess they must class these as suites:confused3

I'm still confused about what hotel fast passes do and what VIP hotel fast passes do? We don't have anything like that at U.S. parks, just the regular park fast passes.

VIP fastpasses are given for guests staying in the Castle Club, Empire State Club and suites. They no longer give them to guests in family rooms.

You get one ticket per person that says VIP fastpass on it, and it is valid from the first day, to the day you leave - so when you check out you can use them for the rest of that day. The dates that they are valid for are typed or written on them.

You never hand these in, just show them to the CM as you enter the fastpass queue. As soon as you get off the ride you can rejoin the fastpass queue again.

They are valid from 2 hours after park opening until two hours before park closing.

When staying in the Disneyland Hotel standard or family rooms you get one fastpass per person per day which is handed in when you use it. So you basically get one opportunity to bypass the queue per person per day.

The price for the Castle Club is around 25% more than standard rooms. For a cheaper castle club style option try the New York Empire State club.

I hope that helps.

Regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter