Castle closure

wowzadisney

Earning My Ears
Hey guys.

We have been to Disney world 3 years and a row and we decided to make the trek to Disneyland this year and we booked for may 7th leaving on may 10th.

I read that the castle is closed until spring of 2019. Does anyone have an idea when it will open or is there a pattern that states what spring means?

My daughters would be disappointed that they can't walk though the castle I just want to prepare them before we go just in case.

Appreciate the help

As far as I know, there isn’t an official opening date yet. But I asked some CMs at the park a few weeks ago and they indicated that the closure was likely to last a few months. In other words, probably into early May. Hopefully we’ll get better info as the opening gets closer.

That early in May I would plan on it being closed. Through Spring can easily mean “until Memorial Day” out here.

Thanks for the info.. That's horrible. It's not going to be fun telling the kids and will diminish the vacation a little but should still be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!