Castaway Club Gifts

Since you're Silver CC, you'll get the above, and additional stuff. Sorry, I can't really remember what. I know we got a fold-out photo book/frame. There was something else, I'll try to find the stuff we got.

:cutie:

Since you are GOLD, you will get something extra, maybe note cards, maybe a luggage strap. I cruise with a platinum member, that is what we got in September (both) but I don't know if Gold gets less.

If two people share a cabin who are not related, do you each get a CC gift?

It is one per cabin at the highest level of membership. SO when I travel with my friend, she gets the platinum gift, when I travel with my husband or sister, I get the gold gift, they are siver so they just get to go along on the cruise!

The gold gets the luggage strap, note card and journal.

On our last cruise when we got to the room they only had the silver level in our room so I called and they fixed it with the gold by the evening.

Gold is after 5 cruises, the OP is going on #6, so that makes Gold. Platinum is after 10

Thanks for all the responses. Is it a regular backpack? I'm trying to figure out if it is the same bag I received on the Dream.

It's a regular back pack, black and blue and says castaway club on it. I know if you search this forum you can find a picture of it.

We will be going on our second dcl cruise in a few wks. I don't care what the gifts are as long as I'm on the ship. The castaway club gifts are a bonus.

The gold gets the luggage strap, note card and journal.

On our last cruise when we got to the room they only had the silver level in our room so I called and they fixed it with the gold by the evening.

There's no need to call. They usually just have the general gift waiting for you in the room. The Gold/Platinum extra gift is always delivered later when turn down service is done.

There's no need to call. They usually just have the general gift waiting for you in the room. The Gold/Platinum extra gift is always delivered later when turn down service is done.

That was our experience on the Fantasy last week. :thumbsup2

I read elsewhere that all levels of Castaway Club members receive $100 on board credit for 3-6 night cruises and $200 for longer cruises... Is this still going on?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter