Castaway Cay stingray reef

kaymak

Mouseketeer
I have this booked right now, but I am really worried the water is going to be freezing and miserable. Is it possible to wait until you are at Castaway Cay and then book it after testing the water or is it something you need to have booked before you get off the ship?

I have this booked right now, but I am really worried the water is going to be freezing and miserable. Is it possible to wait until you are at Castaway Cay and then book it after testing the water or is it something you need to have booked before you get off the ship?

This tends to be very popular and sells out quickly, I could only recommend booking one late in the day when the water has warmed up , it is very rare for Castaway to be that cold, however recent reports from cruises say it has been cold. You are not in deep water, in fact is very shallow and so you shouldn't get too cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!