Castaway cay or DCL car sticker

zealandsmom

DIS Veteran
The only car sticker I saw was of the ship with the characters and was about 6" tall. Has anyone seen others?

No but I love the idea!! I have a DVC sticker that I love. It's a nice cheap souvenir.:thumbsup2

I have not seen a sticker but I have the license plate frame I bought on board the Dream last September. It has the logo and all the characters on the frame.

Many years ago DCL actually sent out an official DCL bumper magnet to select frequent cruisers.
Had it on our cars before it cracked and fell to pieces.
It was triangular in shape ,featured Sailor Goofy and was green/tan in color.

Scott

I have been wanting to make one for a door magnet so here is my effort.
I am sure you could find someone to make it into a bumper sticker :3dglasses

Feel free to use either way

DCL_bumper_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DCL_bumper.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I had some of the oval window decals made for our Fish Extender gift back in 2011. I don't remember the company I used but if you google Euro oval stickers there are a couple of companies that you can design your own.

I have been wanting to make one for a door magnet so here is my effort.
I am sure you could find someone to make it into a bumper sticker :3dglasses

Feel free to use either way

DCL_bumper_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DCL_bumper.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh, those are fun! Cricut makes printable vinyl. I was just looking at mine last night wondering what I could do with it, and your designs look like just the thing. I've used their regular vinyl on my car for various things, but never the printable kind. Time to give it a try. Thanks!

Many years ago DCL actually sent out an official DCL bumper magnet to select frequent cruisers.
Had it on our cars before it cracked and fell to pieces.
It was triangular in shape ,featured Sailor Goofy and was green/tan in color.

Scott

I still have that on my fridge. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter