Castaway Cay Conched Out Drink Specials

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disneybridein2k3, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Disneybridein2k3

Disneybridein2k3 I am and I'm not afraid to admit

I was wondering if Conched Out at Castaway Cay does drink specials at every Castaway Cay stop? And if so, is it any particular drink that is the 2 for 1 or just one drink? TIA!

2. SplashMountainManiac

SplashMountainManiac DIS Veteran

At least every time we have sailed, Conched Out offers 2 for 1 specials on any alcoholic or non alcoholic beverage. Didn't seem to be any exclusions.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  4. HallsofVA

HallsofVA DIS Veteran

Drinks on Castaway Cay become 2 for 1 at 1pm. Has been the case everytime I've stopped there. (Last cruise I was at the Conched Out bar at 1:02pm awaiting those magic words!!)

5. lornak

lornak DIS Veteran

Is this only at the Conched out bar? On our last cruise I specifically asked about 2 for 1 specials and was told there weren't any. This was at the bar near Cookies....not sure which one that is!!! But I will be sailing again in a few weeks and would love to take advantage of a 2 for 1 offer if they have it!!!

6. DVCMikey

DVCMikey DIS Veteran

I will be doing some researched at this Couched 2-1 deal next week.

7. Disneybridein2k3

Disneybridein2k3 I am and I'm not afraid to admit

Thanks everyone! I'll be waiting to hear how the research goes, DVCMikey :goodvibes

8. Mich123

Mich123 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the great tip! We will definitely be exploring the Conched Out bar after 1 p.m. next Saturday!!! :banana:

9. tink_n_pooh

tink_n_pooh <font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.

Can anyone give me an idea of where this conched out place is located? I'm already looking forward to next weekend :goodvibes

10. dizneyfan23

dizneyfan23 Nothing makes my day like sitting on the beaches o

Conched Out Bar is located next to the DJ area and across the walkway from Cookies BBQ. It's impossible to miss it.

11. disneyfaninaz

disneyfaninaz It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!

There are also servers traversing across the beach all day long. They even offer the 2 for 1s. Got to love the 2 for 1 Bahama Mamas!