Castaway Cay Characters

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Hey team just wondering if it’s possible to get a lot of character meets done or will you sacrifice a good amount of your day on the island if you want to take these photos?

Similarly if you get off the ship early are they out there early too?

Thanks all!

We usually don't get off the boat until 9:45 or 10:00 so I can't speak to how early they are out.

We can usually see at least 3 or 4 just going from the ship to the family beach.

The schedule will be posted in the navigator. You can hit several on your way to the beach if you time it right. :3dglasses

We usually don't get off the boat until 9:45 or 10:00 so I can't speak to how early they are out.

We can usually see at least 3 or 4 just going from the ship to the family beach.

Sounds perfect actually!

It also sounds like they start early too so we can get them out of the way quickly hopefully!

The story about Captain Jack in the hammock is epic!

They are out, or just about to be out once you get first get off the ship. We met Chip n Dale, then Pluto over at the Post Office, and then meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy at Scuttle Cove (we were only fussed about the classics, I believe Stitch, Jack and possibly Hook meet as well), we met them all in an hour and hit the beach for the rest of the day!

Characters meet in various locations. Close to the ship, by mount rustmore,and over by the smoothie shack at the pelican plunge tram stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter