Castaway Cay 5k

Lauriejl2

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone who has done the 5k previously would help me out. I'm setting up a table at my gyms open house to try to advertise my business and would like to tell people about the 5k.... If anyone has a picture they wouldn't mind sharing of them doing the 5k or after with the medal ... I'd appreciate it. I'm going to make a little poster with the pictures . My email is Laurie@**************************** I'm going to be doing the CC 5k in may !

The only way someone would have pics of themselves running it is if someone in their party also "ran" it to take pics. No race photographers on course.

Just FYI. :)

I have some pics of the course and of me with the Mouse afterwards. PM me your email address and I'll send some to ya! :)

I have pics of my son (14yro at the time) & me running the CC5k. My husband went with us and stood out on the runway to take pics. He got some pics at the finish, too. Back then (2011) they didn't do the medals so we didn't get those but we had the bibs.

DMG-130521-Mickey6x8-6698460_zps5da26dd4.jpg

From this year's EBTA. DH "won" the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter