Cast Members

need2travel

DIS Veteran
Just want to take a second & give a quick shoutout to the CM's that have been working so hard lately. With the mask mandate that goes into effect tomorrow they may be in for a rough day (or 2 or 10). So please everyone be a little extra nice to them all. Remember, none of us asked for things to be the way they are in the World right now but they didn't either. Thanks!!

I hope Disney starts to hire back more of their CM's. I feel as if though the parks have been getting busier but a lot of former Disney employees are still out of work. Disney should have more cast members in place before allowing in more guests. Not the other way around.

There last week. I could see tons of groups of people Disney was training. I felt is was better from the time we got there until the time we left. Or maybe I was indulging in too many cocktails at the F & W and just imagined it…..

As a reminder, if you have a few minutes while in the parks, stop by Guest Services to thank a Cast Member. They take that feedback very seriously.

Tweeting @WDWToday with the hashtag #CastCompliment is an option on social media.

There's also a category on the boards here... not sure if Cast Members browse there, but it's worth a shot. https://www.disboards.com/forums/just-say-thanks.53/

Last edited:

As a reminder, if you have a few minutes while in the parks, stop by Guest Services to thank a Cast Member. They take that feedback very seriously. I was rewarded with a coupon for a Mickey Ice Cream when I thanked a CM at Magic Kingdom in May.

Tweeting @WDWToday with the hashtag #CastCompliment is an option on social media.

There's also a category on the boards here... not sure if Cast Members browse there, but it's worth a shot. https://www.disboards.com/forums/just-say-thanks.53/
Or... Through out your day , thank the CM you encounter. It cost you nothing to be kind,

I treat CMs the same as I treat other Service industry employees, I'm polite and say thank you. Yes, its fun to see notations on your record card but a smile and a thank you is sufficient.

Last edited:

After every trip I take down a cast members name who was extra helpful and email Disney to let them know. They always email me back with a thank you and say they’re letting their supervisors know.
I do the same kind of shout outs for Cast Compliments on social media and email about the opposite ones.

I'm talking about you ______. from South Lake Tahoe who was working at Splash Mountain queue entrance at 9:10 am on July 9

tenor.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter