Cast Member perks off-site/General DLR first-timer advice

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
My sister & I have never been to DLR & we are starting to plan a trip (that I hope we will actually go on!). We know the hotel situation is very different from WDW and were wondering if there are any off-site hotels that offer any CM perks?
We're WDW vets, but if anyone has any random bits of advice or stuff I can't find in any of my nerdy books, for a first-time DLR trip, please let me know :D Thank you!

Back when my wife worked for the The Disney Store we checked to see about CM rates at the good neighbor hotels, never found anything. Never hurts to ask but there really is no advantage to give a CM a discount for the hotel. She did score a great deal pre-opening of The Grand Californian though :)

My sister & I have never been to DLR & we are starting to plan a trip (that I hope we will actually go on!). We know the hotel situation is very different from WDW and were wondering if there are any off-site hotels that offer any CM perks?
We're WDW vets, but if anyone has any random bits of advice or stuff I can't find in any of my nerdy books, for a first-time DLR trip, please let me know :D Thank you!

I don't know of any off-site hotels that offer CM discounts, but the discounts at the on property hotels are significant.
[I am not a cast member but have friends that were previously]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter