Cast member haircuts?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by wdw_monster, Aug 10, 2013.

1. wdw_monster

wdw_monster Mouseketeer

Hey there!

I didn't know where to post this.
    I know some one that has an interview at disney world for a cook job on Tuesday, not college program. He has a full grizzly beard and hair down to his butt. He's going to shave off his beard completely but doesn't know how to cut his hair. Is any place in the orlando area not in the theme parks that specialize in cast member hair styles for men?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2. SyracuseWolvrine

SyracuseWolvrine Hockey Fanatic

There's enough Disney Cast around that if you go into pretty much any salon or barbershop and say "I need a Disney haircut", they'll be able to take care of you. Personally, I go to Hair Cuttery.

As for the beard, Disney does allow a fully-grown neatly trimmed beard, trimmed at 1/4" long

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. bluelobster

bluelobster Earning My Ears

Found the info on the Disney Look on their website...under the section of hair for men.

He's going to have to part with his locks, I'm afraid.

5. BadDad

BadDad Mouseketeer

My S went to the Walmart everytime.

6. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

My daughter has been there 5 years and has had her hair colored several times. She has gone to various hair places and pretty much all of them know how to cut/color/style hair to Disney standards. In fact I think all of them have had someone working in there that has worked at Disney (in some capacity) over the years.

Liz

7. zoemarie

zoemarie Earning My Ears

I just got a job at walt Disney world in parking , I have kinda mix people hair I have 2 braids but I seen on the look book about braids its nothing that stands out its just box braids with fake hair at the end but it matches my hair now . I really need help do I take it out before I start or can I keep it in I just know with my hair its going to be really hot outside and I'm trying to keep it out my face.