Cass, Rob & Kira - UO & Disney Fantasy - Two Old Farts and a Teenager

Your love of cruising is infectious! :love: You have such a great family. The teens in our family growl when their pictures are taken. :tongue:

Castaway Cay is just stunning. Love the quiet moment Kira captured of you and Rob in the water. :love:

Thanks, it's easy when it's something you just absolutely love. 💓

Kira can have her moments, but I always remind her that she loves watching my vacation videos and reading my trip reports after the vacations. She's actually really good with me but she's a little snarly with her daddy because he tends to take much longer to take a pic, I'm fast. ::yes:: :rotfl2:

Yeah, I loved that pic too. She's a sneaky, awesome kiddo. :love:
Wow, what a nice hotel! Glad you found an excellent rate 👍 Nice to end the trip on a high note!

I added this to multi-quote and it ended up here, at the top, weird! LOL!

Yes, it was a gorgeous hotel, I would definitely stay here again! ::yes::

Is it the same as they always serve or just a bad batch? You know my kid loves that stuff and fills her plate with it now. LOL.

Love the shirt Kira got!

I think it must have been a bad batch because I love the Disney mac & cheese. This stuff tasted like it was made with dirty socks. :crazy2:

Yeah, she looked good in it too! I wanted the matching dress, oh well. :sad1:

I finally had a chance to catch up on your trip report! I admit I squealed out loud and my husband was wondering what was going on when I saw the book Rob is reading! My son and I are going to see Jordan Peterson this next Monday in Seattle! He is talking about his book "12 Rules." I admit, I know very little about him, but my son is working on his doctoral degree in psychology and convinced me to go too. Sure hope he is as interesting as his books or I will be napping in the back.

I loved your creations on Animator's night. Kira's was super cool, but they all were very artistic. Mine will never win a prize, that is for sure. :)

I have to say Castaway Cay is our favorite stop. It is hard to picture a Disney cruise without it, but then I am a beach and sun and warmth person. But it does look like you all had some fun. ;)

The lightening show is awesome!

As usual, loved your report.

Lisa

Lol, well as you can see from his reply above, Rob loves Jordan Peterson! Enjoy his show in Seattle! :thumbsup2

Our last three xmas cruises didn't stop at CC, thought I would miss it but I didn't. We're more ship people than port people though. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the kind comments. :hug:

End of the cruise already....but didn't you just board??!!!

Definitely sounds like some more intrigue to come though....... :magnify: :magnify:

I know, right? I think maybe I write these trip reports too fast. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Love hearing your updates and seeing a recent pic of what cruising looks like. So glad it was a great birthday trip

Thanks for being here and commenting. :goodvibes

I'm all caught up! I read three days worth last night, it was tremendous, like a great book that you don't want it to end. But as always, so very sad it is coming to an end. I loved your Castaway cay day! Perfection. And I LOVE Kira's CC shirt, its very similar to the CM's shirt, right? I always wanted one of those. Ok, we still have the journey home to look forward to read about, its not over till its over lol.

Which CM shirt? The animator's one or???

At least two more chapters to go. ;)::yes::
I hate it when trip reports go by as fast as the cruises do!! :crazy2: What a peaceful end to your last day aboard, and I agree, the ship on CC days is just awesome - we love to go onto the island for a couple of hours and then come back and enjoy the place to ourselves basically. :cloud9:

Yes, me too! I write too fast. :earboy2:

Yes! Love to see the island but nice to spend some quiet time on the ship too. Best of both worlds. :cloud9:

Hello!! I just found your TR and binge read it over the last two days. My husband and I are embarking on our rebooked cruise to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary in June! We're doing the same sailing on the Fantasy with a Western Caribbean itinerary. I've really enjoyed your TR and glad I got to say hi before it's over!! :)

Well, I'm glad you found it, just in time. 8-)

I'm sure you will have a great anniversary cruise! :flower3:

They do that sometimes on the weekends. Just pick a year..like 10-20 years ago or so....same week and play the countdown. I always like it when I find it on a channel.

That is super weird that they do that! But also, super cool! It was funny listening to someone write a letter and then have Casey read it on the radio. It was about two long-lost sisters who found each other but then lost touch. As I was listening to it, I wondered what happened to them, it would be funny if they were listening to that re-broadcast! I also pointed out to Kira that 's how we used to get a song dedicated to someone back then. It was lost on her, everything is so in-the-moment now, I don't think she comprehended just how hard it was to communicate with others back then. :laughing:

So about Kira's Castaway C shirt, remember all the years the CM's wore that shirt with CC written all over it, I don't know if they still wear that? But that reminded me of hers, very cool. Anyway! And just like that, you're off that beautiful ship, say it isn't so. That is so funny Kira started studying right away, something my sons wouldn't be caught dead doing back in the day, wow that is so studious of her, awesome!

April 2nd, Part 2

We had wanted to go back to Keke's but Kira isn't a huge fan so we decided to hit up one of her faves.

679.jpg

There was a bit of a wait but we didn't have any plans.

680.jpg

After about 30 minutes, we had a table by the window.

681.jpg

The waffles had "Waffle House" on them. It's funny how some do this and some don't.

682.jpg

We always split two City Specials. Delicious! 🤤

683.jpg

On the way way, we passed Disney Springs. That would be our destination but a little later on. ::yes::

684.jpg

Back to the hotel, I snapped a few pics from the garage lobby to our room...

686.jpg

687.jpg

688.jpg

689.jpg

690.jpg

It was such a pretty resort, I wish we had more time to spend here.

After a nice rest, it started to pour. We were set to leave in about an hour so while we love this weather, we were hoping it would stop before we had to leave. Not only did it not stop, it felt like a freaking monsoon! The winds were crazy, it rained more than we had ever seen in Florida, it was crazy!

692.jpg

We were running out of time, we wanted to hit up some shops before our scheduled entertainment this evening, so we donned our ponchos and umbrella and headed out. :umbrella:

693.jpg

We had originally wanted to park in the surface parking lot but it was still pouring out by the time we got over there. We had driven through so many massive puddles of water, I've never seen anything like it! We ended up in Orange garage and then walked over to World of Disney.

694.jpg

695.jpg

I finally found the hoodie that I had been wanting since September. :cool1: I've hunted for it on my past two solo trips but they were all sold out.

697.jpg

I also found the two shirts that I had been hunting for as well. It's nice to see they have finally restocked things. :thumbsup2

698.jpg

Kira found a nice wallet for herself and Rob got some more of the 50th Joffrey's coffee. I had brought some back for him on my two solo trips and he just loves it! :coffee:

700.jpg

Once we were done shopping, it was time for a Dole Whip! 🍦

701.jpg

I knew there was a new Dole Whip place with new flavours but I didn't realize that they took the Dole Whip off the menu at the Marketplace. I sent Rob in search of two Dole Whips to share while I went with Kira into the Marketplace Co-Op, she wanted to look for a phone case but they had nothing that fit her phone.

702.jpg

I was worried that Rob would have a hard time carrying two dole whips in the rain way over here so we decided to go help him. When I got there, I found him with all of this. :rolleyes2 I don't know how he thought he was going to carry all of this way over to the Marketplace on his own. :confused3

They had put the Dole Whip and the float in a big bowl for him, not sure how that helped? In fact, I got there just as he was paying and I grabbed the bowl for him and because it was in a bowl, as soon as I started walking, they both tipped over and I lost the regular Dole Whip to the rainy ground. 🤦‍♀️

They were kind enough to replace the dole whip but he had also lost half of the float. He just downed what was left of the float and then I carried the new Dole Whip and we met up with Kira just around the corner, under an awning.

703.jpg

704.jpg

Kira and I had worn our flip flops because we didn't want to get our shoes soaking wet before we headed to where we were going. We left them in a backpack in the van, so we headed back over there to grab them.

705.jpg

Kira and I actually waited under the overhang at the World of Coca Cola store while Rob, the only one who was wearing running shoes, went and grabbed the backpack for us. Then we headed over to where we needed to go...

706.jpg

And this was our destination....

707.jpg

About a week before we left home, I made a last-minute purchase of tickets to Cirque du Soleil's new show, Drawn to Life. 🎟️🎪🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️🎭🎨

708.jpg

We headed in and then Kira and I changed into our nice dry shoes. There was a lovely janitorial CM who even gave us some towels to dry off with. :worship:

Kira's pants were soaked still but at least our feet were nice and dry for the whole show. ::yes::

They had this cute photo-op in the main lobby area.

709.jpg

The theatre is the exact same as it was for La Nouba. Rob and I saw that way back in 2003 on our 5th wedding anniversary. The only difference was the décor around the stage.

710.jpg

This was our view from our seats. We were five rows back at the front left, as you're looking at the stage. They were great seats! Not the most expensive, not the least expensive but nice and close for these old eyes to see. 🤓

711.jpg

We got there just in time to see the pre-show. It was cute, they grabbed a few kids from the audience to go on the stage and drawn. I was missing the typical hilarious opening act.

712.jpg

713.jpg

Kira ended up loving it but to be honest, Rob and I were a little disappointed. This was the 13th Cirque show that we've seen and since it combined two things we really love, Cirque and Disney, we were expecting to be blown away and we just weren't. I loved the message and the story but the acts were just okay and we had seen better versions of them all (except one) in previous shows. There were very few elements of Disney that were actually incorporated in the show, which was a huge missed opportunity, in our opinion.

This was Kira's 5th Cirque show, and since she hadn't seen many of these acts in previous shows, she enjoyed it much more than we did. We all agreed that our favourite act was the unicycle fairies. They were unique to this show, something we hadn't seen before and they did an amazing job with the entire act. The unicycle riding, the costumes, the make-up and the choreography were all just gorgeous. 😍

But we were so glad we saw it! It is Cirque du Soleil's 50th show and we got to see it during WDW's 50th Anniversary and on my 50th birthday trip! It was a lovely way to finish up this trip. :goodvibes

I would say, if you haven't seen many CDS shows, this would be worth it but if you're a big CDS fan and have seen several shows, I would skip it. It was a pricey 90 minutes.

We had intended on having dinner somewhere at Disney Springs but it was PACKED!! :crowded:

Considering that it was still very rainy outside, I was shocked to see it that crowded! We all decided to skip out on the madness and head offsite to one of our go-to's.

715.jpg

I had my DCL hoodie in the van and my new WDW one with me now, which worked out because both Rob and Kira were very cold at this point so they wore my brand new hoodies before I even got the chance. :rotfl2:

Big tip for you... always try Disney clothes on, their sizes are weird! The one Rob is wearing is an XL while the one Kira has on, is a L! The Large is bigger on me than the XL is. :scratchin:rolleyes2

716.jpg

Kira and I split a delicious crispy chicken sandwich...

718.jpg

While Rob had this...

719.jpg

We ended up with a great server, he reminded us of Dean, very personable, very funny.

We drove back to our hotel. It was still raining and there was some lightning in the area so unfortunately, no pool time for us. :worried: I will have to come back here one day, the pool looked beautiful and they even had an adult-only pool! :love:

We chilled in bed for an hour or two before going to sleep.

Tomorrow is travel day, going home. :sad: :cool1:

I didn't realize I guess that you went to the show too. I wasn't a fan of the one before, so probably wouldn't care for this one either.

April 3rd

Sadly it was time to go home today. This day is always bittersweet because it means our vacation is over BUT it also means we get to sleep in our own beds and see our Boo :lovestruc

We got up around 8am and were in the garage packing our van up by 9am. Someone stole my WDW hoodie, I won't say who though. :poop: :rolleyes1

720.jpg

We gassed up the van and then dropped it off at Alamo at MCO. We found the Air Canada desk and it was closed. We decided to wait anyway, I didn't want to carry around these big heavy bags. Since our flight at 1:40pm was their first flight of the day, they wouldn't be arriving until 10:40pm, which was about about 40 minutes from now. We were first in line but many people joined in behind us quickly.

721.jpg

Since we had those two extra carry-ons, we were totally fine with luggage space and weight. This was our heaviest one, the other two were 40 and 41 I think.

722.jpg

Once we had our big bags dropped, it was now time to get some breakfast. We had flown Air Canada through Ottawa on our last family trip together to Orlando back in 2019 and we had tried Hemisphere's for breakfast on that trip and it was delicious so we headed there. Sadly, it was closed but McCoy's was open.

Oddly enough, this is where Rob and I had our 5th anniversary dinner, right after seeing La Nouba in 2003 because we had run out of time and had to pick up my sister and nephew from MCO so we ended up at McCoy's. I still remember what table we had sat at. :rotfl:

726.jpg

The food was delicious, minus the just-okay potatoes I had. Rob really enjoyed his and Kira enjoyed hers as well.

723.jpg

724.jpg

725.jpg

It was a nice, quiet place to grab some food but I prefer Hemisphere's for the view. ::yes:: ✈️

The airport wasn't too busy, surprisingly. I thought it would have been much busier for a Sunday afternoon.

727.jpg

A quick photo op...

728.jpg

And then we found a spot for Kira to cop a squat with our bags while Rob and I headed to the two Disney stores. I had spoken to my friend Jen who wanted one of those WDW hoodies, so off we went. There were actually plenty in both stores so I tried on a few different sizes and sent some pics to her. She has to vacation with me again in order to get it though, Mwahahaha! :p :cool1: :rotfl2:

729.jpg

We tried to check out the Kennedy Space Center stores for Rob but both of them had been taken over by Covid-19 testing sites. :guilty:

Time for security next! We have Nexus cards so that gets us TSA Pre-check, which we really love! They made Kira go through the body scanner and then even patted her down a little. Not sure what they were looking for? :confused3

And when I went through, the guy took away my little Aveeno cream that I've travelled with for the past 15 years! (Not the exact same tube but the same size) The guy was confused because it said 71g on the bottle. He told me it was more than 3.4 ounces. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed because it's actually 2.5 oz! :rolleyes2 It wasn't a big deal, and I didn't argue with him but as I was gathering our stuff, another TSA agent came over and explained the metric system to him and he gave it back to me. :teeth:

Oddly enough, only Rob made it through security without being hassled. :lmao: He's usually the only one of us that gets stopped.

730.jpg

We found our gate, grabbed some waters and waited for our plane to start boarding.

731.jpg

We ended up gate-checking our two carry-ons since they were just filled with dirty clothes and we didn't care if they made it back on the flight with us. :laughing:

Our flight to Montréal was on Air Canada Rouge and it was pretty spiffy looking! Brand new plane I think!

733.jpg

We were all the way in the back, this is where we prefer to be. Small but comfortable seats.

734.jpg

No screens on this one but this was kind of cool...

735.jpg

736.jpg

And I really loved these pockets! :thumbsup2

737.jpg

I think Kira has some anxiety with taking off and landing. Once we were up in the air, she was totally fine.

738.jpg

We landed in Montréal, flew through customs and then I was chosen randomly to get tested for covid. :rolleyes2

739.jpg

It wasn't a big deal, we had tons of time before our next flight but many people around me were complaining because their connecting flights were leaving soon. It seemed like they were testing a LOT of people! I tried to scan the QR to register to make it quicker, which is what the sign is telling us to do but once you get on the site, it says that the testing site at Montreal airport does not have pre-registration. What is the point of the sign then? :confused3

740.jpg

Kira copping a squat while I was testing. She likes to sit...everywhere. :rotfl2:

741.jpg

I was only about 15 minutes and then we went in search of smoked meat sammies and poutine! Right around the corner was this place, it had smoked meat on the menu, so that's where we went. There used to be a great Montréal Canadiens restaurant here that had delicious smokers but they had closed.

742.jpg

743.jpg

It was super busy but we had great service. I asked the server, as always, for a water with lots of ice and I was happy to get it! You'd be surprised how many times I get my water with only a few cubes of ice. :rolleyes: And I even spoke French the entire time, minus a few Franglais words tossed in because it's been eons since I have spoken it. :laughing:

They use antlers in all of their decorating.....🎼

You were meant to sing that...did you sing it? If you did, I applaud you. :lmao:

744.jpg

We all ordered smoked meat and poutine and we all finished them! ::yes::

745.jpg

We headed all the way down the other side of the airport in search of our gate. I stopped at this window to show Kira St. Joseph's Oratory and the mountain. I was born in Montréal, moved to Calgary when I was only 10. I have some amazing memories of Montréal, of my parents and siblings and extended family. It's been five years since I've been back though but one day I would love to bring Kira there, show her where I lived, where I got into trouble by pulling the fire alarm in Lasalle :rolleyes:, where I chipped my front tooth, throwing rocks into the St. Lawrence River :rolleyes1

747.jpg

Close up of the Oratory.

748.jpg

We found a spot to sit and then Rob headed over to Timmy's to get some coffee and snacks. It's funny because there is a Starbucks just across the way, with no line and a massive line at Tim's. Welcome to Canada. :teeth:

746.jpg

Time for our final leg home to Calgary! :cool1:

749.jpg

Another brand-new plane, this one had a great map view on the screens. :thumbsup2

750.jpg

752.jpg

751.jpg

Both of Rob's girls were passed out. :rotfl2:

754.jpg

755.jpg

We landed, grabbed our bags, Rob got our car and then we headed home! My brother was kind enough to drop off Boo for us. We were all reunited and happy again. :love:

756.jpg

Well, that's it, folks! I'm done! That was photo #756, the most photos I've used in any trip report. ::yes:::lmao:

We all managed to stay healthy for yet another trip. :goodvibes

We all had an absolute blast and made some amazing memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. :flower:

Thanks so much for joining me for this one. I really appreciate all of your replies, more than you know! :hug:

My next project is the vacation videos, I will post them in the Chapter Links post when they're done. :goodvibes

They don't ready my trippies but I want to send a special shout out to my two brothers, this trip wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for them, so thank you both! :hug: :love2:

We might have something brewing for Summer, not sure yet. If that doesn't pan out, I hope to see you all back here again after Christmas 🤞🤞🤞

So, until next time, adios amoebas! :wave2:

Last edited:
So about Kira's Castaway C shirt, remember all the years the CM's wore that shirt with CC written all over it, I don't know if they still wear that? But that reminded me of hers, very cool. Anyway! And just like that, you're off that beautiful ship, say it isn't so. That is so funny Kira started studying right away, something my sons wouldn't be caught dead doing back in the day, wow that is so studious of her, awesome!
Ahhh, yes, okay, I remember now! ::yes::

She's worked really hard this year, it's been a tough transition from Junior High to High School! She's on the honour roll though and she wants to stay on it. :goodvibes
I didn't realize I guess that you went to the show too. I wasn't a fan of the one before, so probably wouldn't care for this one either.

I think I enjoyed La Nouba more than this one, at least that was original with the whole wall bouncing thing. :teeth:

Great trip report and I enjoyed travelling along with you the family on your journey. I will be reading along for your Christmas journey wherever that may take you. (oops that sounds like stalker talk but it isn't).

Great job again on the trip report Cass! Need to archive them all and make them into a book :)

Another great report for the books! I missed a few chapters, which kind of worked in my favour! I popped some popcorn, grabbed a drink and settled in for a good read! Your reports go by too quickly. Glad to hear something may be brewing this summer.....hmmmm!

Sorry to hear that Cirque was a bit disappointing. Haven't seen it yet. I've seen several Vegas shows, so I'm thinking I'll be disappointed too. I liked La Nouba, but didn't love it.

Thanks again for bringing us along on this journey. Your trip reports are always my fave!!

Great trip report and I enjoyed travelling along with you the family on your journey. I will be reading along for your Christmas journey wherever that may take you. (oops that sounds like stalker talk but it isn't).
If your a stalker so am I . I have read every trip report and watched Kira grow up. She is beautiful. You and Rob don’t age at all….lol

I’m from Canada as well. Just east of Toronto. When you mentioned Pearson airport I thought the same thing. We go over the border to Buffalo . Much cheaper too.

Love your trip reports and all the pictures.

I grew up outside Ottawa looking at the Gatineau hills. Moved to Calgary for university and haven’t lived elsewhere since. (Well we’re in Okotoks now that we have 2 kids) love seeing your trip reports and have enjoyed seeing your reports especially since the re-start. We leave for the kids first ever cruise in 15 days and your report has me very excited to get my boys on a Disney ship!

She has to vacation with me again in order to get it though, Mwahahaha! :p :cool1: :rotfl2:
That is an evil plan! LOL.

Great report! I hope summer works out for you...and for me in some way or another too.

And of course Christmas. That tradition is important now!

Another great trip in the books!! Ugh for 'random testing' at MTL but glad it went quickly for you (and obvs you were neg lol). Awww Boo!!! Who wouldn't want to come home to that adorable face!! :)

Thanks for sharing all of your adventures. Another lovely vacation in the books but trip reports are a great way to re-live them. :thumbsup2

Omg cass
Thanks love your TR always interesting entertaining sometimes funny but most of all the way you write them it’s like we are there with you !
This one kept me entertained while I am waiting for my dcl my first since covid and by reading you I am more at peace with going .
Again thank you !

I really enjoyed reading your report! It has me so excited for our cruise (in just 45 days, but who's counting, LOL!) Looking forward to hearing about your summer plans!!

then I was chosen randomly to get tested for covid. :rolleyes2
Great trip report!!!! It's always sad to have to come home - especially with the cr@ptastic weather we have had in April. I can't wait for spring to arrive here.
That hotel on your last night! That looks like one I will have to put onto a maybe list.

I was pulled aside too on our trip home from our trip. You could have had ANYTHING in your luggage, but they were bound and determined to make sure someone wasn't going to be positive coming home :rolleyes1 I told dh we missed our chance to maybe push the limits of things to bring back because they were more concerned about the virus. They tested at least 60-70% of our plane. Whole families - small kids crying because they didn't want to do another test etc etc etc. I will say, they were quick and efficient. But we landed at 9:50 p.m ( we had a direct flight) and the last thing anyone wants to do is have ANOTHER test done. As you can tell, I am sooooooooooooooo over this already.

Do you have plans for a summer vacation at all? Just wondering if I should be watching for another trip report later on ;) You have great pictures and I love your honesty about your experience. Thanks again!

I am the only who thoughts your one week cruise flew by once again? I'm thinking you need to go on a 30 day cruise and then do a TR for our entertainment!! :rotfl2:

I am totally a beach person and those Castaway Cay pics, sooo jealous!

Was interesting to hear about the new Cirque show, I hadn't heard anything about it yet. You guys still did pretty good that day considering all the rain you got!

You know, Montreal is pretty close to New Brunswick. Next time you could come east and I'll help you practice your French all you want! ;)

Loved your report as always, you are a great storyteller and have a lovely family. Can't wait for your next adventure! ::yes::

This is the one I have but apparently, there is a newer version of it. ;)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01FJSJ2QK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

If anyone was interested in Cass's fan the Canadian Amazon site has them on sale this week for $15.35 instead of the original $21.99 price. Not sure if that is for Prime or anybody. I had bought the newer version already so today I bought the older version for the sale price as I was buying some Mother's Day and birthday gifts so thought why not.

Thanks for being here. :goodvibes

Hahahah, not stalkerish at all. :p

Great job again on the trip report Cass! Need to archive them all and make them into a book :)

I would love to but I think that would take a LOT of work and probably quite expensive. :o

Another great report for the books! I missed a few chapters, which kind of worked in my favour! I popped some popcorn, grabbed a drink and settled in for a good read! Your reports go by too quickly. Glad to hear something may be brewing this summer.....hmmmm!

Sorry to hear that Cirque was a bit disappointing. Haven't seen it yet. I've seen several Vegas shows, so I'm thinking I'll be disappointed too. I liked La Nouba, but didn't love it.

Thanks again for bringing us along on this journey. Your trip reports are always my fave!!

Thanks for always following along. :hug:

Yeah, you'd probably be a little disappointed. I feel like, compared to Vegas, this was a mini-cirque. Cute, decent but lacks the wow factor. ::yes::

If your a stalker so am I . I have read every trip report and watched Kira grow up. She is beautiful. You and Rob don’t age at all….lol

I’m from Canada as well. Just east of Toronto. When you mentioned Pearson airport I thought the same thing. We go over the border to Buffalo . Much cheaper too.

Love your trip reports and all the pictures.

Hahaha thanks, I wish that were true and that we didn't age. :rotfl2:

Oh wow, you're super close to Pearson and even you guys avoid it. :lmao:

I grew up outside Ottawa looking at the Gatineau hills. Moved to Calgary for university and haven’t lived elsewhere since. (Well we’re in Okotoks now that we have 2 kids) love seeing your trip reports and have enjoyed seeing your reports especially since the re-start. We leave for the kids first ever cruise in 15 days and your report has me very excited to get my boys on a Disney ship!

Oh wow!! Have a MAGICAL time! :boat:

That is an evil plan! LOL.

Great report! I hope summer works out for you...and for me in some way or another too.

And of course Christmas. That tradition is important now!
Evil, yes, but awesome, right? :scratchin:lmao:

Here's to more cruises in our nearby future. :hyper: :thumbsup2

And here's to a B2B at xmas :rolleyes1
Another great trip in the books!! Ugh for 'random testing' at MTL but glad it went quickly for you (and obvs you were neg lol). Awww Boo!!! Who wouldn't want to come home to that adorable face!! :)

Yes, I forgot to mention I was negative and found out three days later. But the silly thing is that even if we are positive, we don't have to quarantine, so what's the whole point? :confused:

Thanks for sharing all of your adventures. Another lovely vacation in the books but trip reports are a great way to re-live them. :thumbsup2

Thanks for being here. :goodvibes

Omg cass
Thanks love your TR always interesting entertaining sometimes funny but most of all the way you write them it’s like we are there with you !
This one kept me entertained while I am waiting for my dcl my first since covid and by reading you I am more at peace with going .
Again thank you !

Thanks for being here! I hope you have a wonderful cruise! :cool1:

I really enjoyed reading your report! It has me so excited for our cruise (in just 45 days, but who's counting, LOL!) Looking forward to hearing about your summer plans!!
Thanks! Oooh, that's not too far away at all! :woohoo:

Great trip report!!!! It's always sad to have to come home - especially with the cr@ptastic weather we have had in April. I can't wait for spring to arrive here.
That hotel on your last night! That looks like one I will have to put onto a maybe list.

I was pulled aside too on our trip home from our trip. You could have had ANYTHING in your luggage, but they were bound and determined to make sure someone wasn't going to be positive coming home :rolleyes1 I told dh we missed our chance to maybe push the limits of things to bring back because they were more concerned about the virus. They tested at least 60-70% of our plane. Whole families - small kids crying because they didn't want to do another test etc etc etc. I will say, they were quick and efficient. But we landed at 9:50 p.m ( we had a direct flight) and the last thing anyone wants to do is have ANOTHER test done. As you can tell, I am sooooooooooooooo over this already.

Do you have plans for a summer vacation at all? Just wondering if I should be watching for another trip report later on ;) You have great pictures and I love your honesty about your experience. Thanks again!

Yeah, the testing is just ridiculous!!! And you're right, the last two customs entries, they didn't even ask us a single question about anything but covid! We didn't even have to fill out anything via the Nexus machines! Nada! :scratchin

I may have something on the horizon, by that I mean, I am hoping but nothing is set right now. ;)

Thanks for always being here! :goodvibes
I am the only who thoughts your one week cruise flew by once again? I'm thinking you need to go on a 30 day cruise and then do a TR for our entertainment!! :rotfl2:

I am totally a beach person and those Castaway Cay pics, sooo jealous!

Was interesting to hear about the new Cirque show, I hadn't heard anything about it yet. You guys still did pretty good that day considering all the rain you got!

You know, Montreal is pretty close to New Brunswick. Next time you could come east and I'll help you practice your French all you want! ;)

Loved your report as always, you are a great storyteller and have a lovely family. Can't wait for your next adventure! ::yes::

They always fly by so fast and I like to get through the report as fast as I can so that doesn't help. :rotfl2:

Man, we had impeccable timing this trip with everything, including and especially the weather! :worship:

Hahaha, that is true! And yet I'm 50 and have never made it to the Maritimes. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your lovely comments,always! :hug:
If anyone was interested in Cass's fan the Canadian Amazon site has them on sale this week for $15.35 instead of the original $21.99 price. Not sure if that is for Prime or anybody. I had bought the newer version already so today I bought the older version for the sale price as I was buying some Mother's Day and birthday gifts so thought why not.

Oh wow, the price had gone up! I bought all of mine for about $15! That original one is still the best, I hope you love it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!