Cass, Rob & Kira - UO & Disney Fantasy - Two Old Farts and a Teenager

Another fantastic trip report! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. Your family is so lovely. :goodvibes

Take care for now. Can’t wait for future installments from my Canadian friends. :hug:

Sorry I missed so much of this trippie. Life got in the way. I finally got to read it all and as usual, really enjoyed every second of it!

Thanks so much for sharing all these with your DISfans. 😍🥰

Another fantastic trip report! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. Your family is so lovely. :goodvibes

Take care for now. Can’t wait for future installments from my Canadian friends. :hug:

Thanks for always being here and always posting such sweet comments! :hug:

Thanks for the great trip report!

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes
Thank you for such a great report!! Your pictures and commentary are just awesome! :)

Awww, thanks so much! :goodvibes

Sorry I missed so much of this trippie. Life got in the way. I finally got to read it all and as usual, really enjoyed every second of it!

Thanks so much for sharing all these with your DISfans. 😍🥰
Life does that! ::yes::

Glad you got to read it all. :hug:
Loving all the videos!

Thanks! :hug:

They are my favourite part of every trip, Kira and Rob are always game for anything and Kira makes me laugh SO much with her fun antics! I never know what she's going to do. :rotfl2:

Loved your trip report once again. And your videos are my favorite.

Thanks! :goodvibes I always enjoy making them! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter