Cass, Rob & Kira - Universal & 10-night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy 2017

Loved loved loved the closed eye pics! Whahahahahahaha ha!!!

I think I need an explanation on that Butterbeer ice cream. Those two words don't seem to go together. Care to 'splain a little or will you tell me to GTS? Hee hee.

It's great that we're getting see more pics of you too this time around. :cutie::cutie::cutie:

OH MY DOG!!!!

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

So, I just found out that Photobucket, which I (and a lot of DISers) use to post photos for our trip reports is now charging $400 USD per year to do what they have been doing for free for the past 14 years!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you read a lot of trip reports, you will notice missing photos from those who had the free account, something about 3rd party hosting.

I have a small pay account with PB, which is why you still see all of my photos from the past 12 years but by the end of the year, ALL of those pics on every single one of my trip reports will be GONE!!! :eek:

I will have to migrate and relink ALL of those photos to my own website, which will take MONTHS!!!!

I refuse to pay PB $400 USD a year for this service and I am sure this will be the case for most people so I am assuming that the Trip Reports board will be looking a little differently soon. :scared:

I refuse to upload another photo to PB so I will be moving and relinking all of my photos to my website.

I will try to upload the photos that I just finished editing this morning and then will continue backwards, starting with this Trip Report.

So, if you are going to be reading any of my Trip Reports in the next few months, please be patient as some of the photo links may not work until it's all done.

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Last edited:

Yes, I found this out too. I have a small pay account that I do just to keep the ones from the past active, but I ditched loading to them a few years ago. I saw this and totally laughed. How can they even be serious? They are going to go under in 2 years. From what I read if you keep your current subscription up (mine renews next April) then the photos will be able to be seen till the end of Dec. 2018. I am not sure I am going to renew though. I am not going to take the time to relocate those pictures (thousands) and then relink them into my TRs. Sadly they will all go blank eventually unless they come up with another solution. I really think they should keep all those from the past still showing. If someone wants to pay 400 to load new ones then all the best to them. But seriously, there are so many other sites that are free or charge a small amount.
I probably should look at some other way to host them then depending on these sites, but I am not that savvy.

I hope photobucket crashes and burns.

Oh no! So sorry to hear about PB! All those pics you (and others) have.....

Last edited:
Day 4 Part 1

Good morning, beautiful!

208.jpg

The original plan this morning was for Rob and Kira to hit up the parks by 7:45am and do early entry.

I was going to go grab some breakfast, like real actual breakfast AT breakfast time :p and then meet up with my friend J.

A few things happened that changed those plans...my extremely painful blister, our lack of pool time and Kira's lack of desire to do more rides and spells at the parks.:rolleyes1

Instead, we woke up early and Kira and I hit up the pool. In the morning, for the first little while, the pool is mostly shaded. :thumbsup2

The pool opened at 8am and we were there for the opening. I figured we could swim until 9am when the slide normally opens but the lifeguard said it doesn't open until 10 or 10:30am, which is so dumb!

207.jpg

Rob took this pic of us enjoying the empty pool LOL!

At 9am, one other person joined us! It was heavenly and I am so glad we did this. Kira was in a great mood, the water/hot tub felt great on my feet and it finally felt like we were on vacation :goodvibes

I loved going back and forth from the pool to my hot tub. You can read my 2016 solo report for pics and description of my hot tub 8-)

We stayed until about 9:15am and then back to the room where Kira showered and then they left for the parks. Kira said she wanted to take her wand and do the spells so Rob ended up taking a backpack but he said she never did a single spell so they brought it for no reason :worried:

By the way, check out this safe...notice anything odd? :scratchin

211.jpg

My plan today was to do some shopping. I needed a few things for the cruise and I was also going to go to a few stores that we don't have here in Canada but with my foot hurting so bad, I decided to just stick with the basics.

First up though was breakfast!

I had a lovely breakfast at The Kitchen last year all by lonesome so I thought I would have a do over :goodvibes

It happened to be a character breakfast day but I just waved to Gru as he walked by, no need for a pic since I don't like photos of myself anyway :rolleyes:

210.jpg

I got the same thing as I got last year but it wasn't nearly as good. Man, I'm just not having good luck with food this trip :scared:

209.jpg

I headed down to the parking lot to find our car. Thankfully they have numbers on each spot and was smart enough to ask Rob to tell me what number he parked in :teeth:

Another good thing about Alamo's online check-in is that you can add the second driver during your check-in. I knew I was going to be driving it so I added all my info when I did our original online check-in.

I have a great sense of direction so I just quickly peeked on Google Maps in the hotel room that morning just to double check where I was going.

My first stop was Target, across from the Mall at Millenia.

Items on my list were bottled water, case of Diet Coke, something to wear on July 4th, a new brush for Kira since I packed the wrong one and it was broken and the most important thing...Ken's honey mustard sauce.:rolleyes:

212.jpg

I am still gutted that Disney stopped carrying Ken's at the parks because I NEED dipping sauce for my Disney chicken strips and that Heinz stuff is just not edible :crazy2:

I spotted this and thought I would try it since I love white chocolate!

214.jpg

I didn't even know that KitKat was now sold in the U.S.!

I found a Mickey USA tee for myself as well as a shirt with Timon on it, which I had to buy despite the shirt being orange :crazy2:

I hate orange :laughing:

But c'mon, it had Timon on it! I can't find anything with Timon on it! :sad2:

I also found a shirt for Kira that was totally appropriate (pic later ;)) and I found some other stuff for her but they didn't have her size. If I was feeling better, I would have gone to another Target but I didn't want to be on my feet any more than I absolutely needed to!

My next stop was Skechers as I was hoping to find older GoWalks as I don't like the new ones that just came out.

Originally I was going to hit the Buena Vista Factory stores but I was too far north and I remembered there was a Skechers outlet at the Premium Outlets, which wasn't too far.

I was horribly sad that they didn't stock any older GoWalks so I broke down and got me some new ones. I would give almost anything to get a new pair of the original GoWalks or even the GoWalk2's because my dog Boo ate my originals when she was a puppy :sad1:

I remembered that there was a Character Outlet store here so I popped in there but there wasn't anything good.

213.jpg

In a kiosk, I spotted some spinners with Stitch on them, so I grabbed a couple for Kira for our Fish Extender on the cruise. She is a Stitch fanatic as you can probably tell and she just recently discovered the spinners and she loves them!

I made one more stop at the Five Below store. I wanted to look for a fidget cube for Kira and when I walked into that store, I was super glad that Kira was not with me! :rolleyes1

She probably would have wanted to buy everything in there and I never would have made it out of there :scared:

Cool store, wish we had one in Canada!

I also made a quick stop at the Dollar Tree store but there was nothing good.

Made my way back to Hard Rock and parked. There are tons of stairs from the parking lot up to the hotel, which I totally didn't count for!

Schlepping up Diet Coke, Dasani water bottles and a couple of small bags proved to be rather difficult by myself but I managed.

I was thinking of hitting the pool but there was lightning in the area and the pool was closed yet again :sad1:

215.jpg

It was also pouring rain out, which was nice! I wish I had a balcony to go sit and enjoy the rain on.

216.jpg

I did a couple loads of laundry which was a pain because the closest laundry room was one floor down, so two long hallways to the elevators, find the laundry room only to realize they don't take credit cards!

UGH!

The ones at Cabana Bay took room keys/credit cards so I wrongly assumed that the HRH ones would too. :rolleyes2

All the way back up, down the two long halls and back again with my wallet so I could get change.

I checked my email and posted some pics to FB while I was waiting for laundry to finish.

I was just folding the second load when Rob and Kira got back to the room.

One of them was awfully grumpy :P

Last edited:

Well the pool gods certainly aren't on your side so far this trip. :sad2: Another one hoping for a speedy recovery on your computer. :badpc: Your trip report updates are a fun way to start my day. :flower1:

No, they sure weren't :sad2::sad:

Thanks for posting :thumbsup2

Loved loved loved the closed eye pics! Whahahahahahaha ha!!!

I think I need an explanation on that Butterbeer ice cream. Those two words don't seem to go together. Care to 'splain a little or will you tell me to GTS? Hee hee.

It's great that we're getting see more pics of you too this time around. :cutie::cutie::cutie:

You need to watch those movies, missy! :laughing:

Butterbeer is a non-alcoholic drink the kids drink in the movies. In another spectacular marketing maneuver , Universal decided to make a real life Butterbeer and sell it in the parks. They have cold, frozen, hot potted cream and butterbeer ice cream! It's very creamy, very sweet. The topping is very much like butterscotch but hard to explain it really. :scratchin

Just gotta go to Universal and try it for yourself one of these days ::yes::

Yes, I don't add many pics of me as you know how much I love them but will add a few more than usual this report ;)

:banana:Just found your report. Now I just need to catch up! :goodvibes

Hi toony! Nice that you could join us again :woohoo:

At least Germany doesn't get blocked on the Dis :rotfl2:

Jumping into your TR. Looking forward to hearing about your cruise adventure!

Yes, sorry, I am almost there :laughing: :rolleyes:

Yes, I found this out too. I have a small pay account that I do just to keep the ones from the past active, but I ditched loading to them a few years ago. I saw this and totally laughed. How can they even be serious? They are going to go under in 2 years. From what I read if you keep your current subscription up (mine renews next April) then the photos will be able to be seen till the end of Dec. 2018. I am not sure I am going to renew though. I am not going to take the time to relocate those pictures (thousands) and then relink them into my TRs. Sadly they will all go blank eventually unless they come up with another solution. I really think they should keep all those from the past still showing. If someone wants to pay 400 to load new ones then all the best to them. But seriously, there are so many other sites that are free or charge a small amount.
I probably should look at some other way to host them then depending on these sites, but I am not that savvy.

I hope photobucket crashes and burns.

I was so mad! Who goes from charging $0 for a free account to $400/year to host photos??

I tweeted them "I hope you go bankrupt" :rolleyes:

I also have a small plan that I pay for but it's not even close to $400!!! :scared1:

So many people are mad at Photobucket!! :rolleyes1

I have had an account since 2004 and have over 8000 photos on there, almost all from my Trip Reports!

I was able to migrate 206 pics this morning to my Cassworld site, it took me about 2 hours, so that's about an hour for every 100 photos. This is going to take me awhile o_O

Oh no! So sorry to hear about PB! All those pics you (and others) have.....

I know! It totally sucks! Thankfully my husband and I have our own websites but moving all those pics is a huge time sucker >:(

At least I didn't lose all my pics like some other PB users have :scared:

That sure stinks about Photobucket charging that unbelievable price now. I was reading another trippie a couple months ago and questioned why I couldnt see the pics. So sad. :badpc:

Was adding a second driver with Alamo free? I may have to do that next year. :car:

Here in the US, we've had Kit Kats for many many years. I remember them being my favorite candy bars waaaaaaay back when you were just a glitter in your daddy's eye. (The 1960's)!! :love:

Day 4, Part 2

Rob and Kira told me about their day while I did some organizing with suitcases and clothes.

Since I had skipped lunch, I was getting rather hungry. They had just eaten so I had to make sure I grabbed something before Blue Man Group at 6pm.

It was pouring rain outside so I waited it out a bit before I left. Normally I don't care if I get wet but since we were going to BMG, I didn't want to have to sit in the theatre for 2 hours like that so I brought a poncho with me.

I had purchased 10 of them at the dollar store before leaving home and we used about half of them. I think Rob and Kira used some earlier for Popeye and Bluto's so I'm glad I brought them.

It was barely sprinkling when I got outside so no need for ponchos just yet. I told Rob that I would meet him at the BMG theatre at 5:30pm. I didn't want to wait for the water taxi so I leisurely strolled on over to CityWalk. My blister was still very sore, so I took my time.

217.jpg

One of my favourite meals last year had been at BreadBox and even though I hadn't had much luck for repeats this trip, that was what I wanted!

This place is truly a hidden gem! It's on the second level, kind of tucked away from everything else.

218.jpg

It wasn't busy, just a few people ahead of me.

I got the same thing as last time, hot turkey sandwich with fries.

220.jpg

Look at that super long fry :rotfl2:

221.jpg

Oh My Dog! This was even more delicious than I remember! This is kind of scary to say, considering I still have 10 nights on a cruise coming up but this was, hands down, the best thing I ate the entire trip!

Doesn't say much for my cruise, eh? :cool:

Seriously, this was Heaven! I know it's just a sandwich but everything was so fresh and tasty, the fries were perfectly cooked and full of flavour :love: :worship:

It was just such a pleasant meal, I was alone, it was quiet and I had zero stress, I was looking out the window at the sprinkling rain, it was just plain Heaven :cloud9:

219.jpg

I had a little time to spare before meeting up with my family so I ran over to the Universal store and did some shopping.

By now, it had started raining so I dug out the poncho and headed over to the Hard Rock Cafe where Rob and Kira currently were. Kira was wearing the new shirt that I had just bought her at Target and honestly, she hasn't stopped wearing it! She has two Harry Potter shirts and that's all she wants to wear at home now :laughing:

We walked over to the BMG theatre area and I asked her if we could just stop here for a second because we had something to tell her.

I told we needed to stop because I had to grab our tickets to go see Blue Man Group :rolleyes1

222.jpg

Say what???!!!

:teeth:

223.jpg

She was THRILLED!!!

I wanted to get out of the rain so we ran over to get in the building.

They got some drinks and popcorn, Kira got a hot dog and we found our seats.

224.jpg

I could swear that I had bought tickets for the first row right after the splash zone but we were actually in the second row but nobody was in that first row so I am thinking that they don't actually sell those seats.

The guy who worked there gladly took a photo of us before the show started.

225.jpg

The whole show is great but it's the finale that everyone loves!

226.jpg

227.jpg

228.jpg

Kira absolutely LOVED it! She was beaming the entire time :lovestruc

I enjoyed it but as I had seen it last year with Jen, I mostly enjoyed seeing Kira's reaction.

It really is a great show and I highly recommend seeing it, especially if you have kids! And if you have a slightly warped sense of humour like moi, then prepare to laugh so hard you snort :lmao:

They even had comical directions in the bathroom telling you how to wash your hands, just so much fun!

You can't take any pics or video until the finale, which is the best part really.

Kira, surrounded by the mess after the show. :P

229.jpg

We hung around afterwards to get pics with the blue guys.

230.jpg

231.jpg

They stay in character for the photos, which is quite hilarious!

232.jpg

The guy before us had gotten blue paint all over the side of his face (on purpose) so when Rob went up to this guy, I took his hat and told the Blue Man to "Make him blue" :rolleyes1

And he did! :rotfl2:

233.jpg

To our delight, of course :rotfl:

234.jpg

It was all around just a wonderful experience and although it was a little pricey, it was definitely worth it!

235.jpg

When we got outside, the rain had subsided and as we passed by Universal Studios, I suggested that they go and do a few more rides. The park was open until 10pm and it was just beautiful out, not too hot and the rain had probably driven out a lot of people, so I knew it wouldn't be busy.

They both decided that this was a great idea! I told Kira that this would probably mean that she would miss out on pool time but she was okay with that.

I enjoyed my lovely walk back to the HRH. It's amazing in Orlando after it rains!

236.jpg

It was almost like it was still raining because the trees that cover the walking path were still wet and dripping rain :cloud9:

I got to the pool gate and it was still closed due to the weather and this time I took pics!

This is where you want to go to get to the pool area, great short cut :thumbsup2

237.jpg

Here's the pool gate...

238.jpg

And if you look to the right, here is the door that you can enter by tapping your room key...

239.jpg

Then I walked all the way down to where Emack & Bolio's is, took the elevator up to the 5th floor and then these are the two long hallways that we had to walk down to get to our room...

240.jpg

241.jpg

In that last hall, there is a place in the carpet where it is raised and because of the pattern, you can't see it. Our second time down that hallway, I tripped over that part and Kira, who was behind me, started laughing at me and then she got to that part and she tripped over it too. Rob was laughing at both of us :rotfl2:

So, of course, every time we walked by, Rob would point it out to us and told us to watch our step :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I was hoping to hit the pool right away but it was still closed.

242.jpg

Every day, I had left a note with tip for housekeeping and when I got to the room, I noticed that Kira had left a note and a tip (shockingly with her own money :rolleyes:) all her own :love:

244.jpg

The little Pettigrew :rotfl:

I sat on the bed, posting pics to FB and checking email.

This is when I noticed a design flaw in these rooms. The light at the bedside did not move and if you sat up with your head back, you hit your head on it! I went to move it, because it just sticks out so much that I thought of course this moves but it really doesn't :rolleyes:

I rarely take selfies but I just couldn't resist :p

Well, hello Mr. Lamp :love2:

243.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

I was stalking my window, checking to see if and when they opened the pool and finally just after 9pm, they finally opened it :cool1:

Good Lord, FINALLY!

I ran down and enjoyed every single second before they closed it at 10pm. :lovestruc

Just before 10, my family found me in the pool. Sadly it was too late for Kira to get changed and join me plus Rob had brought me back a some Caramel Cheesecake so we all just went up to the room.

245.jpg

I really wish we had one more day here, just to relax and enjoy the resort more. Especially the pool since we hardly spent any time in it at all.

This really is the best hotel. The only one that compares to it, for me, is Disney's Grand Californian over at Disneyland. That place is Heaven too :worship:

Last edited:
Kira cracks me up! Love her face when you told her about the BMG! And her note to housekeeping....you raised that girl right!

Jill in CO

I wanted to see BMG when DH and I went to Vegas in May and he didn't want to so we ended up seeing another Cirque show (this time Ka) which was good but I think I would have preferred BMG more...and what's more, so does DH! :sad2:

Love that you got so much alone time that day, lucky duck! hehheh So what did you think of the white chocolate KitKat? I have to say I HATE (strong word) American Kitkat bars. They are disgusting compared to the lovely ones we have here in Canada. So I think I would not like the white choc one either.....

Finally some pool time....girl your pool luck is running out!

Day 4, Part 3

Bonus material for this trip report :teeth:

Let's take a peek at Rob & Kira's day via Rob's photos :goodvibes

They started with breakfast at Leaky Cauldron.

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

This is exactly why I wear fanny packs :rolleyes1
250.jpg

251.jpg

Spidey! :charac4:
252.jpg

253.jpg

254.jpg

He also had to deal with some of her pre-tween attitude :laughing:

255.jpg

256.jpg

Lunch at Three Broomsticks!

257.jpg

No fair, their butterbeer ice cream is WAY larger than ours that we split the day before :headache: :rolleyes:

258.jpg

Oh look...the Flying Hippogriff :p

259.jpg

Another go on Popeye's :laughing:

260.jpg

Back to the Hard Rock Hotel...oooh there's my hot tub :love:

261.jpg

And then these are from after Blue Man Group...

Too bad the minions weren't around when she was wearing her minion shirt :rolleyes1

262.jpg

Gringott's!

263.jpg

MIB :smooth::smooth:

264.jpg

She wanted to bring this home for her Auntie Heather :p pug:

265.jpg

There's my caramel cheesecake! Good thing I didn't die from eating it :rolleyes1

266.jpg

Other food options...shoulda got the Health Sandwich :rolleyes:

267.jpg

Kira's treat...

268.jpg

And this is where they found me at the pool 8-)

269.jpg

That wraps our pre-cruise portion, tomorrow we board the Disney Fantasy :woohoo:

That sure stinks about Photobucket charging that unbelievable price now. I was reading another trippie a couple months ago and questioned why I couldnt see the pics. So sad. :badpc:

Was adding a second driver with Alamo free? I may have to do that next year. :car:

Here in the US, we've had Kit Kats for many many years. I remember them being my favorite candy bars waaaaaaay back when you were just a glitter in your daddy's eye. (The 1960's)!! :love:

I think all of the rental car companies in Florida allow a second driver for free (husband or wife) :thumbsup2

Really? I had no idea! :scratchin

Ours are better though, apparently...read below :rotfl2:

Kira cracks me up! Love her face when you told her about the BMG! And her note to housekeeping....you raised that girl right!

Jill in CO

She has that same expression every time we surprise her :lmao:

You should take more. This is a great photo!

Glad you had a great time at BMG. It looks like so much fun.

Oh...no...I am not a selfie girl :rolleyes2 :P

I wanted to see BMG when DH and I went to Vegas in May and he didn't want to so we ended up seeing another Cirque show (this time Ka) which was good but I think I would have preferred BMG more...and what's more, so does DH! :sad2:

Love that you got so much alone time that day, lucky duck! hehheh So what did you think of the white chocolate KitKat? I have to say I HATE (strong word) American Kitkat bars. They are disgusting compared to the lovely ones we have here in Canada. So I think I would not like the white choc one either.....

Finally some pool time....girl your pool luck is running out!

You should have gone to see BMG :rolleyes2

We saw Ka on our 10th anniversary trip, I didn't care for it and we LOVE Cirque shows o_O

Umm, you know, I didn't love it but then again, I don't love Kit Kat's either. I mean, I like them but I'm not a huge fan or anything. :ssst:

Yeah, my pool luck sucked at Universal but it got better on the cruise even if we had to skip some dinners for it, by George, I was going to make it happen! :joker:

Great update! :worship:

Looks like such a fun Universal trip, despite the rain and closed pool! :rolleyes2 You sure packed a lot in, with a surprise Blue Man Group show too! I may have missed it, but where is the place above that sells your cheesecake and sandwiches? Looks delicious! Have you ever stayed at Portofino Bay? Trying to decide if we should try it, but worried we'll miss HRH too much. ha!

I share your love of the Bread Box!!!! :lovestruc Other than Leaky Cauldron/3 Broomsticks in the parks, I try to eat in CityWalk as much as possible.

Looking forward to the cruise portion of your trip!!

Day 5, Part 1

The day of the cruise has finally come :cool1: :sail:

We got up pretty early and Rob and Kira showered and got ready then went down to the Kitchen for breakfast.

Kira switched from her fanny pack to the Stitch purse that I got from Etsy for her as a special gift before leaving home. :stitch:

270.jpg

They both ended up choosing the buffet option but Rob said Kira hardly ate so it was a waste for her.

271.jpg

Rob's plate:

272.jpg

After they left, I showered and starting packing up. I get so excited when I can finally put those DCL luggage tags on :hyper:

273.jpg

After our horrible experience on the Wonder in Galveston and reading about a fog delay at Port Canaveral not too long ago, I made Rob check his maritime app before we left the room to make sure that our ship was docked and ready for us :rolleyes1

It was! :jumping3:

Rob went to go get the car and I called Bell Services to come grab our luggage. They were there in less than 10 minutes and I chatted with the very friendly guy while he lugged all of our crap down.

Rob was there waiting so we loaded up and off we went. :car:

See, no more Eagles quote on the outside entrance :sad2:

274.jpg

I had made sure we had tons of quarters for the tolls so we could go through the Exact Coins lane :thumbsup2

275.jpg

I know a lot of people hate stopping for the tolls but I actually enjoy it. It's all part of the whole Florida experience :goodvibes

Kira was settled in nicely in the back and was texting Claire, my friend Jen's daughter, who were joining us on this cruise and also our table mates. Seems Jen was having some issues getting to the port :rotfl2:

276.jpg

It wasn't long before we spotted our ship over that second bridge :sail:

277.jpg

278.jpg

There was a huge line to drop off bags and I think Jen and Claire were only about a dozen cars back from us.

279.jpg

Rob dropped us and our checked bags off at the curb and then he headed over to Alamo to return the car while Kira and I checked us in.

281.jpg

She was anxious to meet Claire and she kept bugging me asking me when they were going to arrive. I told her to be patient because they still had to return their car too.

282.jpg

283.jpg

I asked Kira if she wanted to go see our ship on the outdoor deck but she didn't want to leave just in case Claire got there while she was gone :rolleyes2

So I left her there at the top of the stairs and went and got some pics.

284.jpg

285.jpg

People were boarding already and it wasn't even 11:30am!

286.jpg

When I got back to Kira I ran into some friends that were also on this cruise, MR and Patty and some time in there my friend (and also table mate for the cruise) J had arrived with her family and then snuck on with her #1 boarding pass :p

We had a #2 boarding pass which I swapped with Patty for her #6 boarding pass because she was already there with her family and they were ready to board. Rob hadn't gotten back yet and I knew he still had to go up to the counter to check himself in so why waste that #2 when Patty could get on now :thumbsup2

The only other friend that we didn't see in the terminal was Brook and her family.

Rob texted me that he found Jen & Claire and that they were on the Alamo shuttle coming back together. :goodvibes

280.jpg

They finally arrived and we all went up to the check-in desk. Once everyone was all checked in, we got in line to board and go through the Mickey Ears :woohoo:

287.jpg

288.jpg

Jen and Claire waited for us while we got our Welcome Aboard photo done.

289.jpg

We totally didn't plan it but we ALL wore navy blue shirts that day, including Jen and Claire :lmao:

Time to board!

290.jpg

291.jpg

Just a little excited to be here :jumping1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter