Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums *Final Video!1/06*

The final video is up!! :cool1:

I have to warn you, I was not really pleased with this one because I only took video up to the first day on the ship and then some at BLT, the rest are little clips from my little camera which aren't great quality.

So, the cruise part is full of gaps and doesn't flow very well but oh well. C'est la vie! :confused3

Part 4

There it is, all done!! :woohoo:

The final video is up!! :cool1:

I have to warn you, I was not really pleased with this one because I only took video up to the first day on the ship and then some at BLT, the rest are little clips from my little camera which aren't great quality.

So, the cruise part is full of gaps and doesn't flow very well but oh well. C'est la vie! :confused3

Part 4

There it is, all done!! :woohoo:

THANKS CASS!!:worship::worship::wizard::wizard::woohoo::woohoo:

Well worth waiting for Cass. Thank you! :hug:

Just think, Kira was barely 3 years old and has already been on two cruises. I barely left my drive-way until I was 12. :goodvibes

All caught up! Got alittle behind with the holidays and all. Sounds like you all were healthy again and at least got to enjoy a wonderful last few days at WDW! Sounds like fun! I love Kona Cafe! Yum! My other fave is the Character Bfast in AK. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your TR with us! I always enjoy and look forward to your TR's! So sorry you all got sick!

THANKS CASS!!:worship::worship::wizard::wizard::woohoo::woohoo:

Anything for you dawg ;)

how about that power we have over Cass eh?:rotfl::laughing:

You wish ;) :rotfl:

Excellent and outstanding videos...:flower3:

Walt :cool1:

Thanks Walt! :hug:

Well worth waiting for Cass. Thank you! :hug:

Just think, Kira was barely 3 years old and has already been on two cruises. I barely left my drive-way until I was 12. :goodvibes

I know! Lucky duck eh? Rob's first time in WDW was when he was 29! Kira's already been twice before she was 3! And our first cruise, we were 29 and 31 :rolleyes:

All caught up! Got alittle behind with the holidays and all. Sounds like you all were healthy again and at least got to enjoy a wonderful last few days at WDW! Sounds like fun! I love Kona Cafe! Yum! My other fave is the Character Bfast in AK. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your TR with us! I always enjoy and look forward to your TR's! So sorry you all got sick!

Thanks LISAMWDW :goodvibes Kona Cafe will definitely be an absolute must on every trip from now on :thumbsup2

Anything for you dawg ;)

:cool1:

robin made a video of our trip to FL last feb.:thumbsup2 it turned out reall well. :3dglasses i think she's going to do one for the cruise too.:wizard:

you'll have to watch it when you come to OH.hint hint;)

Hi Cass, I am a longtime lurker on your Trip Reports and am coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoy them! I really appreciate your honesty! And the videos of Kira are just precious. I found myself tearing up at how loving she is with all the characters! Just so cute. Brings back alot of memories of my own two, who are now 9 and 7! Time flies for sure!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Debbie :)

Great Videos Cass. Love the bit where she's blow drying her hair.:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Amelia and I just watched this one and we LOVED it!!! Amelia asked this time, "Mom, she likes the same things I do. Can she come over and play?"

Too cute. :cutie: I think they'd be best of buds if we lived near one another. :goodvibes

Amelia wanted to type a message, too:
rfuygyftg gyuamelia:lmao:trtrgftytgfr6ftuguytftrdytrftyfr5erftrftfgfytrweredrr:banana:xzadzsddcvopkjoiutuioiko12345y77uiugytghiujmklllkklllcfgbggvrfuytdrda:lovestrucameliadghtyufgfrugyi8uyyttyiojutftpjkhjjjjmhmufrdcccclki8k,lbfffdsazxc

robin made a video of our trip to FL last feb.:thumbsup2 it turned out reall well. :3dglasses i think she's going to do one for the cruise too.:wizard:

you'll have to watch it when you come to OH.hint hint;)

Maybe one day ;)

Hi Cass, I am a longtime lurker on your Trip Reports and am coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoy them! I really appreciate your honesty! And the videos of Kira are just precious. I found myself tearing up at how loving she is with all the characters! Just so cute. Brings back alot of memories of my own two, who are now 9 and 7! Time flies for sure!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Debbie :)

Debbie, thanks for posting to let me know that you're reading! :goodvibes Seeing Kira and the characters was definitely the best part of the trip! :thumbsup2

Great Videos Cass. Love the bit where she's blow drying her hair.:rotfl2:

Yeah, I thought she would freak but she totally wanted to do it! :lmao:

:thumbsup2 Amelia and I just watched this one and we LOVED it!!! Amelia asked this time, "Mom, she likes the same things I do. Can she come over and play?"

Too cute. :cutie: I think they'd be best of buds if we lived near one another. :goodvibes

Amelia wanted to type a message, too:
rfuygyftg gyuamelia:lmao:trtrgftytgfr6ftuguytftrdytrftyfr5erftrftfgfytrweredrr:banana:xzadzsddcvopkjoiutuioiko12345y77uiugytghiujmklllkklllcfgbggvrfuytdrda:lovestrucameliadghtyufgfrugyi8uyyttyiojutftpjkhjjjjmhmufrdcccclki8k,lbfffdsazxc

Awww how cute! Her and Amelia would be awesome buds if we lived closer!

ANother excellent video! She is just smitten with her princesses, isn't she??!!

Oh, and everytime I see the yellow sneakers....:lmao:.

Yeah, I laugh when I see them too! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::goodvibes

loved it Cass. Tarzan was great with her:cutie:

She was actually a little leery about Tarzan! He had to call her over and she was always standing a few feet from him. Then while she was waiting for Terk to write in her book, Rob had mentioned to him that he should do his call and Tarzan said "Tarzan must not do call, is very loud and starts with "Ahhhhhh""

and just as he said the Ahhh part, Kira jumped! :scared1::lmao: Everyone waiting in line burst out laughing! Unfortunately, when I was taping, Kira was just out of frame when he did it :guilty:

I really loved the videos Cass! Thanks for sharing them. :goodvibes

Thanks for watching them! :goodvibes

Day 10 Part 2

October 24th - Disney Magic

This turned out to be a wonderful thing because Lori and Cath and their kids were with us and Kira immediately searched for Julia and hung onto her for dear life. Poor Julia, she had a fan whether she wanted one or not :lmao:

With only ONE person checking ID's, it took forever! We then entered the building and got in line for the security check.

Kira was great this whole time because she was with Julia and Harrison and was on :cloud9: We made it to the front and Kira went through and she beeped! I took off her button and she went through again and no beeping this time!

Up the escalator and we were all directed into the Castaway Club line which was really quite long by now. I looked over at the Non-US citizen line which was empty :rolleyes:

We got to see a whole lot of BOBers and it was really nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones too! :goodvibes

Finally got up to the front and we just all went up together (with Bernie and Bailey and Gary) and they checked us in together.

I just want to say how thankful I am that Lori, Cath and their kids stayed with us the whole time! It made it so much easier on me because Kira got to play with Harrison and Julia and she was a happy camper even though the lines were really long!

To be continued...

I am just now getting a chance to read your report. I am loving it so far.
Kira was a blessing for us that day too. It kept Julia and Harrison from trying to kill each other. :rotfl2:
I wish I had known about Rob being sick early in the trip. I would have been happy to help you with Kira. I understand how stressful it is to be the lone watcher on vacation. At home it isn't so bad but away from home can be a nightmare.:scared1::scared1:

Day 12 Part 2

October 26th - Day At Sea

Kira was getting a little grumpy by this point so I knew it was time to feed her! We made our way up to deck 9, and as we were walking along, I asked her if she wanted some pizza and she said yes so we started walking towards Pinocchio's.

On our way there, we ran into Scott, Lori, Julia and Harrison! :woohoo: Kira was immediately drawn to them so we chatted for a bit and then headed for the Gazebo to see Minnie Mouse together.

12-15.jpg

12-16.jpg

To be continued....

We loved it when we ran into you all. Julia and Harrison just loved Kira. And I enjoyed getting to talk to you more on the this cruise.
ALex just walked by and saw some of the pictures and says Kira is soooo cute. She was talking about how much Kira and julia like each other. :cutie:

I am just now getting a chance to read your report. I am loving it so far.
Kira was a blessing for us that day too. It kept Julia and Harrison from trying to kill each other. :rotfl2:
I wish I had known about Rob being sick early in the trip. I would have been happy to help you with Kira. I understand how stressful it is to be the lone watcher on vacation. At home it isn't so bad but away from home can be a nightmare.:scared1::scared1:

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that we got to spend the time we did with you! Not only was it great to see you guys and chat with you but Kira was always so happy to see your kids! :cloud9:

MNSSHP was especially fun! It was so funny how we kept running into to all of you :lmao: And being with your kids gave Kira her second, third and maybe even a fourth wind ;) That last hour or so would have been much harder on her if she wasn't happily distracted by Julia and Harrison :goodvibes

That's sweet about helping with Kira! It wouldn't have been so bad if the previous 10 days weren't so stressful. :eek: I don't know how you do it with three kids :worship: You guys are amazing parents!!!

We loved it when we ran into you all. Julia and Harrison just loved Kira. And I enjoyed getting to talk to you more on the this cruise.
ALex just walked by and saw some of the pictures and says Kira is soooo cute. She was talking about how much Kira and julia like each other. :cutie:

Kira talked about Harrison and Julia for weeks after we got back! When she sees a pic of them she gets very excited! :goodvibes :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter