Cashduck Is Coming Back!!

Schachteles

DIS Veteran
Well, I guess I just missed you guys too much to leave.. I've decided to revamp CashDuck and reopen in mid-October. Look for new features, new offers, and new ways to earn.

All withdraws that have already been requested will be sent out as previously scheduled, and I expect all prizes to be sent out by the end of next week. Then I'll be busy making the new and improved CashDuck a reality!

I am surprised...will be interesting to see how it works out!

:woohoo: :woohoo: yea!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: I've always had better luck with cashduck crediting offers :thumbsup2

I had really good luck over there too. I hope she can turn it around...will be interesting to see...the days of making LOTS of $$ is gone so that stinks.

I am so glad to hear that the Duck will be back. I never heard of this site until everyone was talking about its closing so it was to late for me to join. I always hate to hear of a honest rewards site shuting down. Good Luck Kira, what great news.:banana: :banana:

You beat me to it!

I knew one of you girls would post this information!

This is very exciting. CD is how I got started--the first site I did. Make over $100 the very first month.....nothing else has compared to that.....YET!

I am very excited to see what Kira will be up to, and I'm so glad I didn't use my feathers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter