Cash Ressie

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
How do I get the DVC member discount on cash ressies at OKW?

Do I call DVC member services or CRO and mention that I am a member?

What is the typical discount?

Thanks,

Joe

hi: the discounts have been very hard to get. you would have to contact ms, but i don't believe the discounts are available until 60 days out.

Call MS now and ask for a cash discount on a reservation at OKW. I have seen several posts that said you couldn't get the discount till 60 days out, but I have always been able to get it way in advance--admittedly, the last time I got one was last summer, so perhaps the procedure has changed.

The member discount is only 25% off the rack rate. There are frequently better discounts to be had, usually the annual pass holder discount is better.

FYI

I was offered a AAA and Disney Club discount on OKW by CRO for October/November (I was checking on rates for a cash ressie for my MIL and SIL)

I guess what I am trying to say is if you call MS and they tell you that no discount is available and you have one of the above programs, make a res through CRO and then keep checking for a member discount.

It doesn't really matter who you go through if you are going to pay cash anyway.

The discount they offered me was over 20% and she said they would also have AP rates available for that time.

Bottom line, sometimes if you are going to pay cash, MS may not always be the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter