carsland at DHS?

carly chloe said:
Does anyone know if this is actually going to built and if so- when?

No, which is why this thread was moved to the rumors board. ;)

This is still a rumor but there's so much being said on this and some reliable sources are the ones speaking on it! So from my understanding Cars land will eventually be comming to HS, just like DW just got the new fantasyland and now DL is starting to put their new fantasyland into works- DL recently got their new cars land so my guess is, DW hollywood studios will get this car land also. HW is in need of updates to reflect the newer movies and disney themes, i'm almost sure this is happening but it's going to be a long process and no where even near started.

Those who know aren't talking. Those who don't know are.

I attended Traditions yesterday (I start tomorrow! :woohoo: ) and we were told by one of our "instructors" if you will that Carsland will be happening for sure. No other details were mentioned, just that it is coming...

I personally would love a disney world Carsland but something new needs to be added or done to DHS not much has been done their recently and I think something Pixar or Star Wars would fit perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter