Cars suite.....which building

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
So I'm trying to get our final plans together so I'll be ready to book our November 2014 trip July 10th. We have decided on a Cars suite (I think DH is just as excited as the kids!). For those of you that have been to AOA which Cars building/view is your favorite? We want to be close to Animation Hall and do not really want a parking lot view and no ground floor. So what should we suggest?

Hi there! We stayed at the Art of Animation in December 2012. Our 2 1/2 year old loves CARS, so we chose that area. We didn't request a certain building, and we ended up in the Wheel Well Motel section. We loved it! We loved walking past Lightning, Sally & the old gas station every time we left our room. Plus, that gave our son the opportunity to walk past all of the other cars each time too. I think it was quieter back there too. LOVED IT! We can't say enough good things about the resort, and we are actually going back this December too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!