Cars Movie/Lightning McQueen?

AllEar2017

Mouseketeer
Are there any Cars attractions at any of the parks? I can't seem to find any. New movie is coming out this summer and every toddleru boy I know is obsessed with Lightning so I'm surprised and hope I am wrong!

You'll have to head to DCA for Carsland. I'm not aware of any Cars attractions in the WDW parks. The Art of Animation resort does have a great Cars section themed to the movie.

There used to be a Cars meet and greet at DHS, but I'm thinking that's gone now.

There was a cars meet and greet at Hollywood studios but that's closed for the construction of the new lands. And lightning McQueen was driving around in lights motors action but unfortunately that is gone now too.

The only place to see any cars now at Disney World is at the art of animation hotel where they have some really cool figures outside

The Art of Animation Cars section is great. The setting looks just like the movie and you can get photos next to probably a dozen of the characters.

Figure out a way to get over there if you are with big fans.

If staying on property at another resort, what is the best way to get to ACA. Can you park there? Or do you have to use Disney's transportation?

If you ever get a chance to go to Disneyland/DCA, I highly recommend it. Cars Land is extremely well done and they have the cars driving around or taking pictures with people. I've seen Mater, Red, Lightning and Ramone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!