"CARS" meet and greet?

cedarparkgirl

Mouseketeer
I did not see this on the DL Schedule, but I have seen pictures of ppl from this board that met some of the "CARS". Can you tell me where in DL/DCA this happens and at what times?

We "met" the Cars when we there in October. We "met" them while in DCA, they drive down towards Paradise Pier area I think it's called, then they park. Once they are parked it's kind of chaos as everyone converges on them at once. My kids were so excited though that it doesn't really matter that you have 20 kids in the photos with yours!:laughing: The cars that came out were Mater and Lightning McQueen. I can't quite remember if there was a set schedule, but they came out several times a day, and stayed out for about 20 mins at a time.

ps-- still can't remember the name of the area where they come out!:confused: I do know it's where we stood and watched the Block Party Bash parade.

We also met them over by the Golden Zephyr in the back! There usually is a schedule but it's on the daily times one you pick up at the gates! I believe it was around 3pm-4pm that we saw them over there!

Andrea

We also met them over by the Golden Zephyr in the back! There usually is a schedule but it's on the daily times one you pick up at the gates! I believe it was around 3pm-4pm that we saw them over there!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter