Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

Is the game really determined already by the time you get to the page? So I've been wasting time waiting for the right moment to click stop? Should I just click stop immediately after hitting shuffle then?

Hi guys. I wish I had found out about this earlier! Now I have a very limited number of chances. I especially want the Cars Land tickets or Annual Passports, but I'd be happy with the others too. I haven't been to Disney in a few years and can't really afford it so either prize (except the $50 gift card of course) is a great opportunity to go again. My luck isn't very good though, so I'm not exactly expecting to win anything.

I do have a couple questions. If I end up winning annual passports, will I be able to upgrade them and only pay for the difference? I would prefer more days but if I can't upgrade then I'd be fine with that too. If I win Cars Land tickets (fingers crossed) under one of my parents' names, would they have to be there? They might have work that day. My mother works 12 hrs and my father works until late afternoon or sleeps until then if he works night shift, so we might have a problem.

Here is the email received by another winner when he asked the question about upgrading the passes....

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Per the official rules, "Prizes and prize components may not be redeemed for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes may not be sold, traded or transferred for commercial purposes. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner." Thus, we are unable to allow you to give your prize to anyone else, nor are we able to put credit towards your existing passes. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
ePrize Customer Service

This is all I have found on how the tickets MIGHT be handed out. Has anyone had experience with something like this? It works fine for me but my sisters husband won tickets and because of work cannot get the days off. She was going to go with the kids but it looks like he will need to be there to pickup tickets.

"you will get another email 3-4 weeks before the event. It will tell you how to pick up ur prize. Last time u went to a certain ticket booth the day of the event and they gave you tickets and wristbands and snack and drink vouchers." (this is from another board of someone who went to this kind of event)

I know should just wait and see but getting so excited we've all booked hotels and buying day passes for Disneyland.:dance3:

i'm the one that posed it on another board they ran the same contest for world of color... I emailed eprize and they said it looks like they are running it the same as last time but anything can change before they send out the email.

How long does it take to get your email.

I won the Carsland merchandise 5 days ago and still no email.

I won one of the two 1 day park hopper prizes at about 12:20 PM today, I got the email about 15 minutes later.

Then I looked at the tomorrows price increase.....from $105 to $125....ouch....

be glad you won park hoppers with the price increase... if you have more members in your familly by additional park hoppers or tickets tonight while you can the won't expire till 12/31/12.

I may have one ticket for someone that can meet right when the event starts... not sure what time that is yet.... normally I'm all for making new friends but since I never get to see my dad, i just want it my dad fiancee and me so you will need to be willing to go of on your own after you get your ticket. :)

There's only 2 days left and I'm starting to lose hope. It doesn't even look like a whole lot of people are winning anymore. Congrats to all those who did win something.

Me, my DH, my mom, her boyfriend, and my grandma all won carsland merchandise in the past 24 hours.

12:20 seems like a winning time played my friends emails before on the dot and after no prize... gets its not a winning time today

I can't believe it... I just won the Preview Party tickets!! :cool1::cool1:

I haven't played in over a week after playing religiously every day. I guess the hiatus worked! I played at 12:10 if anyone is interested.

Guess we should be receiving the email with final instructions soon, since they say 3-4 weeks before the event and we're now 3 1/2 weeks out.

Now I just have to figure out how to ask for the time off from the new job I just started last week.... :scared1: :rolleyes1

Hadn't planned on a trip, and I hate crowds, but who can pass this up? Woooo hooooo!!

:dance3::dance3:

My son just won Carsland merchandise!! He entered at 6:50pm today.

Just had my daughter enter at 8:10pm and she won the same thing!! I wonder if they still have a lot of prizes left so more people are winning at the end.

Ack! I am actually glad this contest is coming to a close. I am driving myself crazy with it.

I have played ever single day since it started, and haven't won. I even got up in the middle of the night to play a few times--thinking that may up my odds.

Last night was the topper, though. I told myself I would play in the middle of the night if I woke up--and I kept dreaming I was plalying! I dreamed I played and lost 3 times. Each time I would be disappointed--and then later I would be surprised it was only a dream. When I finally did play at 2 a.m. (and lost)--I thought...."well, sure...":blush:

I think I need a 12 step program to get over this contest.

Lisa, I am with you!! I have played every day and nothing! And, most of the time I would do it in the middle of the night. I was so frustrated I ended up buying annual passes for the family...figured this way we can see our fill of Carsland even if we couldn't be there for opening day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter