Carrot Cake Cookies from Writer's Shop

skx1122

Mouseketeer
Can someone please post a picture here for me of one? I have tried looking through the dessert picture posts, and it just isn't working for me. I'm getting too hungry and it is taking forever :(

Thoughts the snack also appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Kelly

Wow...you learn something new every day here! I think I'll be dreaming about that tonight! We love Writers Shop!

This is my absolute favorite snack in the World other than the Dole Whip Float! This thing is huge and cannot be eaten by one person alone! I usually cut it in half and wrap the rest into a ziploc bag and put it in our cooler for later or breakfast the next day! ;)

Here is a picture from my album...

100_3326.jpg

I'm SOLD!!!

Thanks so much to all of you. Cannot believe that I didn't think of Googling it :( You should have seen how many different searches I entered on this website. :eek:

@ Pooh's Honey Pot - I'll be eating it on Oct. 18th - when in Oct are you?

I had my first one in December. I ate the whole thing for "breakfast". I probably should have had half of it, since it seemed to be the size of my head. Well, only a smidge smaller, but close enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter