carring alcohol on board

We carried on a bottle of rum, pins colada mix, and a blender! Seriously...my friend and I had connecting rooms and that blended got a workout! Best idea ever!

A d!@# blender....you are brilliant :thumbsup2 I would have never thought of this and I've cruised 4 times with DCL. I have a smoothie blender, all you do is fill drink container with liquid (liquor in this case), add ice, close with a bladed lid and invert onto mixer. Its super compact and it WILL make its first trip to WDW and on DCL in 4 weeks!!!! Thank you. :cool1:

Just be aware that electric blenders are not permitted onboard:

Q:
What items are not permitted on board?
A:
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment for our Guests and crew, the following are examples of items that Guests are not allowed to bring on board. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found.
•Electrical appliances such as rice cookers, hot plates, coffee makers, electric irons, bottle sterilizer and bottle warmers, electric blankets, electric blenders, etc. Please note: A limited number of approved bottle warmers and bottle sterilizers are available upon request through Guest Services. Also all ships offer laundry facilities with irons and ironing boards. Valet laundry service is also available for a nominal fee.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/my-cruise-plans/faqs/prohibited-items/prohibited-items/

Bummer, I just read this!!!!! Well, it sounded like a plan!!! :headache:

We take a case of water and a case of diet coke, just toss each one in a rolling suitcase. Even though soda and water are free onboard, we like having it in our cabin.

18 pack of beer, and 3 bottles, captain morgen black, Johnny walker black label and jack Daniels

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We carried on a bottle of rum, pins colada mix, and a blender! Seriously...my friend and I had connecting rooms and that blended got a workout! Best idea ever!

Mike, if u read the whole thread u would have noticed someone else already posted that out and she had no idea she was doing something wrong. So nice of you to point it out AGAIN.

My apologies to you.

Mike

I always bring Corona on but....

Lately I have been loving New Castle on tap.

Anyone know if I could bring a 5l keg on. These are the small size 2 1/2
cases kegs, just like Heineken.

Steve

steves100 said:
I always bring Corona on but....

Lately I have been loving New Castle on tap.

Anyone know if I could bring a 5l keg on. These are the small size 2 1/2
cases kegs, just like Heineken.

Steve

I think as long as it fits in carry on you are good....

So the size of the carry on doesn't really matter? I know on the website they have dimensions, but if we could do two small carry on rolling suitcases that would be so much easier. Specially to bring water and beer.

So the size of the carry on doesn't really matter? I know on the website they have dimensions, but if we could do two small carry on rolling suitcases that would be so much easier. Specially to bring water and beer.

It has to go through the X-ray machines entering the port. Typical airport style machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter