Carousel is booked...now where?

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Ok, so we have 3 families going and thought I'd try Carousels' 3 bedroom suites...HOWEVER I called and she has nothing to give out. She did recommend trying online??? Not sure where to look??

Also, if you had a similiar situation where would you go next? We don't mind joined rooms or even next door :)

Going June 18-21st and any help would be appreciated :)

Online you can try travelocity, expedia or hotel dot com. Just plug in your dates and see what may be available. If you are a AAA member, you can also check on their website. Good luck!! We just stayed at the Camelot Inn and we previously never had a problem...this time was different but we were comped for our difficulties.

How about the Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites?
They have a large selection of suites and good rates.
Friends have just made their reservations for their second stay
and they say it's great.
Right next to the crosswalk!!

I'm looking at the map view of the hotels and I don't see where the Desert Inn is located?

'm looking at the map view of the hotels and I don't see where the Desert Inn is located?

Try this map. It's right across from the main entrance between Park Vue and Best Inn Anaheim:

AnaheimMap.gif

http://www.accommodationsneardisney.com/Default.asp

You could also try the Tropicana which is next door to the Carousel.

Is it possible she was meaning to try their very own website?

I'm looking at their website, I put in 3 rooms needed, 4 people per room, and it gives me:

139.00 USD Queen/Queen Deluxe Deluxe 2 Queen beds
The Queen/Queen Deluxe is great for a family of 4-5 and includes 2 queen size beds. Room amenities include microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, iron & ironing board and hair dryer. Rate includes continental breakfast.

Yes that's just ONE room, but it didn't kick me out of the system saying that they ONLY had one room...I might try that, see where it goes. I started from this page. It might just be giving one room, or it might have enough for all of you! It's not a three room suite, but it's better than nothing. :)

If not, another place I personally would look into is the Anabella. I haven't been there (or any of the hotels!), it just interests me.

That many people need more bathrooms... We loved the Carousel. We also loved the Hojo just up the street..

Have fun.

That many people need more bathrooms... We loved the Carousel. We also loved the Hojo just up the street..

Have fun.

Thanks for all the info...I totally agree and we're heading in that direction!

That's exactly what the gal at the front desk said to do so we're going to try that :) Thanks!

Try sidestep.com - they will search all of the travel and hotel websites and find the best deals. It is also really good for finding airfare. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter