Caricature Artist @ Pop Century

DumboBoy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone happen to know the fee for a Caricature Artist :artist: inside the Pop Century Resort? Also, has anyone had one done that can say if it was worth the cost?

Is there a Caricature Artist anywhere else in Disney World?

Thank you!

:wave2:

I had one done for my daughter but it was at the Contemporary last year...The fee was $31 i believe...It came out great, I actually got got it framed last week...It only took like 15 minutes...I plan on Having another one done in May when we go if we stumble upon him again...Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. I'm excited to have one made for my little guy - so we have a "remember when" souvenir for life.

One last question. Do you happen to remember if you can pick what you want done? Are they allowed to use Disney Characters also?

Thank you.

:cool1:

I dont know the exact specifics of what you can add but my daughter was in her Cinderella dress and he added a castle in the backround and we asked if he could draw her Mickey necklace on her and we asked for a pink Mickey head hat and he had no problemdoing that...He also dated it in a Disney style way with Mickey ears...

my dd had the full color body one. She choose a mermaid he added flounder and sebastain. Very cute. we had ours done at pop. this year I hope my youngest will get it done.

The prices vary based on whether you want full body or just face, color vs. black and white, and (I think) if it is one or two people. We had a color face done of my DD a few years ago at Animal Kingdom. I think the cost was around $25 or so; it's likely a bit more now. It was very well done, pretty quick, and made a nice souvenier.

My dd has two...the first one was done at Pop, and she is a mermaid...very cute. Done about 6 years ago. She has another one that was done last Dec, at AK. She wasn't with me. But the artist was able to do it from a photo in my camera...had to be a very clear photo and I was actually able to show him a second one so he got the smile right. He made her into a giraffe..her favorite animal!!! That art plus the plexiglass frame cost me a total of $50. I think the artwork was $35.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I am so excited to go and can't wait to see what sketch they come up with for little man.

:dance3:

We have done these for the last 5 years. We have had cariactures done of my 2 boys at AKL, AK, MK, and CBR. The best place to have them done is AK. The artists are so good that they have remembered my kids from year to year. They are done rather quickly and such great quality. They will draw the kids however the would like. We have as Genie, a chimney sweep, Iron Man, one riding a bird, one riding a skateboard, Hercules, and a serious one of the two of them together. They are gorgeous and definitely worth every penny!

We do full body with color and for 2 of them it's between $60 - $70.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter