Caribe-Royale

miko

DIS Veteran
We just returned from 5 days at Caribe-Royale. We were upgraded to King suite in Tower III that included a jacuzi tub. Each suite has a sleeping area with a recliner, a table, chest of drawers, a tv and a rather large closet. The bath area has an outside sink area, inside is a shower/tub (large jacuzi in ours), toilet ans another sink. Living room has a desk, a couch (sleeper) a wet bar, refrigerator (stocked for pay) and a nice tv.
We did not use their transportation, it was free but limited. The pool area was very nice with a slide and a hot tub/jacuzi. There is an outdoor pool bar and some concessions. Towels are provided. We ate in Venetian Room (expensive and just ok) and wife had a buffet breakfast which was good ($13.00).
Location on 536 gives relatively quick access to Parks (less than 15 minutes)and 536 is not as heavily travelled as some other entries. 535 is also right there and DTD is about a 5-10 minute drive. Sea World is about 10-15 minutes away on International Drive so all in all location is not too bad. Staff was very helpful and each Tower had a help desk (almost concierge).
It certainly does not have the Disney Magic but the property was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. (Our rate was $119.00/night).

Stayed there about 2 years ago. At the time free buffet breakfast was included. I agree, easy park access good value.

When I stayed there tower III had the min-bar the other two towers had an empty refrigerator. I was told that they would empty the minibar if you want to use the refrigerator.

Would this hotel be a good choice for 4 adults and two children (4 and 7)?

tbuot - do you mean in one suite? If so, I'd say no unless there are 2 bd. suites. I was less than impressed with this hotel when we stayed there 2 years ago. For my money, I'd recommend the Vistana Resort. You'll get 2 bd/2ba, laundry, full kitchen, nicer grounds, more pools & activities, etc... for about the same price. All the adults would get their own rooms, the kids could sleep on the pull-out - there'll be some privacy! And it's not more than 2-3 miles from the Caribe, and very close to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter