Caribbean Beach ????

Trisha

Earning My Ears
In December me and my family will be going to WDW. We will be staing at Caribbean Beach Resort. I was wondering if any one has stayed there. What is like?? Which "village" did you stay at? I think we are going to stay at Martinique. What was your favorite place to eat there??
confused.gif

I've been there it's great I don't what villge we stayed in but it has a lot of neat stuff to do!

I haven't been there yet but I am going on feb 28th so when I get back I will definetely tell you my experience. :cool:

Always,
Crystal

On my first trip to WDW, i stayed at CBR. My village was Martenque, very close to the Bus Stop and Old Port Royale. It was a nice resort when I went in 1996. The only problem that I can think of is that if you have a village that is far away from Port Royale, you may have to stand on the busses. A tip for that is to take the Internal Bus and go to a stop that is closer to Old Port Royale.

~Brad~ :) :) :) :) :) :D

96-CBR, 98-DL, 99-ASMo, 01-ASMo
02-?
I Will Always Remember the Magic of Walt Disney World!

I stayed there the second time I went to WDW. I was in 'Barbados'and it was really nice. I wouldn't say that CBB is the best Disney hotel I've stayed in, but I'd certainly stay there again. I wasn't too impressed with the food court(Ol' Port Royale): it was OK, but I loved the shop(!) and the overall atmosphere of the place. I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter