Caribbean Beach or Pop Century - October 2018

Echleon

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Have never stayed on site before and looking at one of these resorts for a trip on October 2018 - likely to be 4 adults and 2 children.

Due to free quick service dining in the moderate resorts, the Caribbean Beach is coming out as slightly more than Pop Century.

Is it worth it? The main thing which is concerning me is the construction that is going on at Caribbean Beach, and the closures/noise/impact on experience that this may have. Is there any indication at the stage this will be at in October 18?

Many thanks!

I 've stayed at the beach club when they were returning all rooms (they were doing floor by floor I believe) and disney being disney we really didn't notice anything going on really. it probably actually helped as room was probably cheaper and the hotel quieter. I don't think disney would risk the reputations damage of negatively impacting holidays (may be wrong).

if it's going to stress you out before your holiday prob not worth booking the resort

Hi, what's the price difference? At what point is the free dining plan no longer free? If your paying £700 more for cbr over pop for the free dining plan is it really free?on the flip side if the difference is less than £700 then cbr is better value in this scenario. Pop is a great resort as is cbr I doubt the works will have much of an impact.

There's work going on at pop,cbr & csr.

I think it's more intrusive at cbr and will continue to be so and definitely all throughout 2018.

Pop is not cheaper if you ugrade dining-but a good offer with a free quick service meal.

I prefer pofq-but it's crazy to spend hundreds more for essentially the same product..unless you want to!

I think it all depends on personal choice & how much time you'll actually spend at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter