• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carers discount

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
Hello I am looking to buy a package and have heard that carers can get a discount? My son is on highest rate pip and of course is coming, Is this true? If so any idea how I would go about this please and how much it would be worth on a 3n/4 day holiday tia

Hello I am looking to buy a package and have heard that carers can get a discount? My son is on highest rate pip and of course is coming, Is this true? If so any idea how I would go about this please and how much it would be worth on a 3n/4 day holiday tia

Hi there! Have experience with this as my husband uses a wheelchair! I recommend booking over the phone directly with Disney. They can’t apply the discount there and then but you can select your package and just pay a deposit. They will then give you an email address where you will need to include your booking number and a scan of evidence of entitlement. I believe we used our blue badge, but PIP letter is likely to be eligible too.

In terms of discount, we got the carer ticket for free, and 10% off the cost of the disabled person’s ticket. We have done this multiple times, the last time being for our trip in feb 2020. Ask on the phone what the discounts are before booking, in case they have changed post Covid!

Do you know how the green pass works at the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter