Card purchase authorization WDW_CRO_REF

Robbi

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else noticed this as a charge debited to their account? When checking my accounts this morning, I noticed 2 $1 charges with this as the description. It's certainly not a big deal but I'm wondering if this is a convenience charge for ADRs or a charge for speaking to a CM on the telephone.

Is this showing in your pending charges or has it actually been charged? Usually if you have to use a CC for a guarantee for an ADR, something like that, then they will hit your card to see if it is a valid number. But they will never actually put the charge through, so it will just drop off.

I see those when we check in to WDW resorts or when a payment is being made, usually as a pending, rather than a posted, transaction. They do this to make sure they can charge the account for actual charges later. If it's a posted transaction, there should be a credit later on. If it's a pending transaction (not affecting your balance), it should just go away in a day or two.

I saw a $.50 pending charge last week after I booked 'Ohana. But it dropped off after a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter