Cara Cara oranges

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
anyone else really like these oranges? For me it is like the Fuji apple, I no longer eat red delicious, only a Fuji will do. Now I no longer am satisfied with a normal naval orange....I have to have my Cara Cara!

ITA! I just finished eating a Cara Cara. We bought a huge bag from Costco a few days ago. :goodvibes

I also agree on the Fuji apples. I always ate Red Delicious because I liked the sweetness, but the mushyness would turn me off. Then I found the Fuji and never looked back! I like how they're crispy and sweet!

I haven't heard of them either. I'm going to look for them the next time I'm at the store.

I guess I should do the same. We'll probably be at Costco this weekend. Gotta keep my eyes ... peeled ... OK, that's my attempt at humor and I find myself lacking.

I think it was pretty funny! The tag line on their sticker says "pink is the new orange" which is pretty clever too. The Caras have pink flesh.

I LOVE them. I discovered them last winter at costco. They have a little less acid then a regular naval, which is great for those of us with GERD. The first time I bought them the color thru me off a bit- they looked like grapefruit on the inside.

I'm a Granny Smith gal, had one for my breakfast. :) I've never heard of Cara Cara's but I'll look for them. I like Cuties too, they are the best mandarins, or DD9 calls them "Baby Oranges" LOL Those have been her faves forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter