Car Service To Port

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Good Morning,
I'm tying up loose ends on all things travel...We are almost good to go for this trip!
:rockband:

It looks like the last thing I need to wrap up is the transfer from port to MCO. I'm looking at a town car and going with FL Tours (It's what popped up here!) Our question/major concern is whether or not there will be enough room for luggage. We can possibly (and I'm not planning on packing this heavy...but this is the possibility...) 3 carry on 3 personal 3 checked.

Will a town car fit all of this?

Looking forward to your insight!

:thanks:

Good Morning,
I'm tying up loose ends on all things travel...We are almost good to go for this trip!
:rockband:

It looks like the last thing I need to wrap up is the transfer from port to MCO. I'm looking at a town car and going with FL Tours (It's what popped up here!) Our question/major concern is whether or not there will be enough room for luggage. We can possibly (and I'm not planning on packing this heavy...but this is the possibility...) 3 carry on 3 personal 3 checked.

Will a town car fit all of this?

Looking forward to your insight!

:thanks:
The town car website should specify exactly how luch luggage each type of vehicle it uses can carry, as well as how many people it can accommodate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter