Car rental rates for sept/oct

lillykat

DIS Veteran
I know the better deals won't come out for a bit - but I'm starting to think about getting a rental car - so what rates are people getting and from what company?

I have a mid size suv reserved through Alamo right now for $250. Our dates are Sept 19-28, and I booked using the discounts on Costco's website for members.

We have a mini van reserved with Dollar code Kiss2 for $199. ($251w/taxes) for the week of Sept 20-27. I also have one with USave for $179w/taxes, but I haven't heard of the company, so I am not sure.

I know the better deals won't come out for a bit - but I'm starting to think about getting a rental car - so what rates are people getting and from what company?

Hotwire has a midsize for Sep 20 -27 for $12.95/day or $127 total with taxes/fees.

Sep 19 - 28 for $13.95/day or $171 total with taxes/fees.

I got 179 week from Budget which I think isnt too bad but I am in Connecticut and everything here is high :lmao: but I will be checking around also

Ive got a full size reserved for now for $288 - all taxes, extra driver and fees included - its an 8 day couple hour rental in october.

Im hoping to get something cheaper as it gets closer, but figured i'd book that for the time being.

Ive got a full size reserved for now for $288 - all taxes, extra driver and fees included - its an 8 day couple hour rental in october.

Im hoping to get something cheaper as it gets closer, but figured i'd book that for the time being.

Don't know about the extra driver charge, but for 8 days in October, Hotwire has a full size for $13.95/day, or $135 total with all taxes and fees.

i'm still waiting for something decent. we like to use alamo or national, PU at the dolphin (staying at the BW), so most of the great rates don't work for us:guilty: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter