Car rental "deals"?

CattailGal

Mouseketeer
Looking at renting a car in April for ten days. Rates are terrible - worse than I've seen. Two adults, two kids, and luggage, so probably a full size at least. Any deals?

KC

Looking at renting a car in April for ten days. Rates are terrible - worse than I've seen. Two adults, two kids, and luggage, so probably a full size at least. Any deals?

KC

You'd probably have better luck with this question over on the Transportation Board.

Maybe one of the moderators will move this over there for you.

Dick Taylor

I could not find a good rate either for the last of March, beginning of April. I finally found one at rentalcar.com. It was with Advantage. They have a shuttle from MCO (Orlando airport). There number is 1-800-777-5500 or the website is www.advantage.com. I got a great rate from them for a week. They must be new and getting business.

On my trips to Orlando, I always found the best car rental deals from kayak.com

You can find really good deals......but if one stands out as WAY better than the next 20 or so listed.....consider whether or not service matters...sometimes company x might try to steal business from hertz, enterprise, avis, whatever with a mighty deal, but you may wanna research that company for a few minutes on like trip advisor.....unoffical guide to walt disney world(book) etc.

good luck to ya
Darby

We have used Advantage the last two trips and have already made reservations for December 2010. They have much better rates than everyone else and we have had nice cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter