Car Rental Codes

mommybunnyof2

Mouseketeer
Hello,
This is not Disney related, but I know that everyone on here is awesome at finding great deals and come here for advice even when planning a trip outside of Disney. I need a car rental code for BWI for next week. We are going to be traveling to DC from Central Florida (we live outside of Tampa) for some site seeing and then heading into the country-side to see family. Any great deals out there for car rentals? The best that I've come up with is around $350 for 5 nights. Thanks for your help. Disney people are THE BEST!!

Go to Mousesavers.com. They have all the latest and greatest codes- not just Orlando!

I usually find the best prices at www.carrentalsavers.com Just put your info in and it determines the best prices using all the discounts out there. Also the Entertainment book and Costco have good discounts.

I've tried everything around and I can't seem to do better than Costco, once you factor in the fact they give you extra protection and the free extra driver. If you're a Costco member, definitely try their site first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter