Captain's Grille Menu Change?

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
I saw on allears.net that the Captain's Grille menu has had a few changes since March 2012. The desserts look very different, as do a few entrée choices. Some of our favorites- Turtle Cheesecake, Ribeye, and quite a few others-have been taken off the menu. Can anyone confirm this?

Here is a photo of the menu from earlier this month (March 2013). I don't have a photo of the dessert menu, but I don't recall seeing a turtle cheesecake.

CptGrilleMenu030613_zps633992b0.jpg

figment_jii said:
Here is a photo of the menu from earlier this month (March 2013). I don't have a photo of the dessert menu, but I don't recall seeing a turtle cheesecake.

Oh man! I was really looking forward to some ribeye. Oh well...

Thank you so much!!!

It's hard to believe that the ribeye has been taken off the menu, that was one of the biggest sellers, must be another budget cost cutting thing.
And than also, they are proberly trying to push the ribeye eaters over too yatchsman steak house where the ribeyes costs more then they were selling for, at the Captains grill. :scared::scared:

DH was sad when I told him about the ribeye being gone. We ended up booking Kouzzina after seeing that they offer a ribeye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter