Captain Grille or Boatwrights

Soph&HanMom

Mouseketeer
We arrive in the world dec 12th:banana: Staying at POFQ and plan to hit DTD for a bit then go to HS to see the Osbourne lights. Would we be better off eating dinner at POR then going to HS or eat at captain grille and then head over to HS? I wanted to book a dinner in HS but there is nothing to book there. I don't know if it is better to take a bus from DTD to the YC then a boat to HS or take the boat to POR then a bus to HS. Any help would be great.

If Cap. Grill is within your itinerary, I would choose it over Boatwrights. We eat at Cap. Gill often, but mostly breakfast and lunch. We stay at the BCV or BWV often, so it's easy for us.

I would choose Boatrights over Captains Grill. Boatrights isn't fancy but it's good and we always enjoyed our meals there. We were incredibly disappointed with our CG meal.

Hi there!
We really enjoyed our visit to Captain's Grille. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing (refreshing change of pace from the parks), the service is good and the food is yummy. :thumbsup2

Enjoy your visit to the World!

If your gonna be at DTD anyway why not eat there. Capt Jacks is good. We also like T-Rex for apps and drinks. Never had a sit down there. Don't know if you are on the DDP but Wolfgang Express is a great CS. Then take the bus to the Studios. ENJOY!

I'm with the PP and would probably forego either and head to DTD, especially if you are doing the DDP. Earl of Sandwich is great for a fast, light dinner, and I've heard great things about Wolfgang Puck Express (we'll be trying that in a little over a month!). :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter