Capones. Sleuths Mystery Dinner, or Outta Control Magic with Kids

lotus14

All This Disney Research Is Hurting My BRAIN!
We are staying off site for the first time and are really excited about all the things to do outside the world. We will be traveling with me, DH, DMiL, DD8, and DD5. We'd like to do one of the dinner show things in Orlando and can't decide which. We have it narrowed down to Capone's, Sleuth's Mystery Dinner, and Outta Control Magic Show. I know people like Arabian Nights and Medieval Times, but DMiL is very allergic to horses and can't go to either show. Not to mention that the menu at Medieval Times sounds like something my kids would never eat.

The food at Capone's would appeal to our family very well but I wonder about the content of the show. My kids do like shows and we aren't expecting world quality food or entertainment. Just something fun for everyone. Any thoughts? :confused3

Anyone done ANY of these and have any thoughts? I'm really torn, especially where the kids are concerned.

We've only done the Magic dinner show, but is was great and a really good value. I got my tickets discounted at ticketmania.com, so it was only a little over $20/ea. The dinner is just popcorn, salad, pizza but it was very appealing to my kids. We enjoyed it, and thought it was worth the money.

Thanks. The magic show looked funny in the YouTube clips I found of it and totally kid appropriate. I'm definitely interested in it. I just wonder how the other two are for kids since they seem more interesting for adults.

I'd vote Magic Show too. I went twice within six months and it was changed up enough to be great both times. Went with people from 6 to 70. Food is basic but wasnt bad at all. They were generous with the soda, wine and beer.

Get there a bit early because it if first come, first seated.

I think for the kids that age that they would enjoy the magic show. Capones is more middle school humor, but my middle school child really enjoyed it. We loved the magic show though, all the kids from 5 to 12 had fun and we spent the day in and around wonderworks.

Haven't done Sleuths, but friends have done it. Again I think it sounds great but for kids a bit older.

ohh...and hello fellow kalamazoo resident. I live just south of you in vicksburg

I think for the kids that age that they would enjoy the magic show. Capones is more middle school humor, but my middle school child really enjoyed it. We loved the magic show though, all the kids from 5 to 12 had fun and we spent the day in and around wonderworks.

Haven't done Sleuths, but friends have done it. Again I think it sounds great but for kids a bit older.

ohh...and hello fellow kalamazoo resident. I live just south of you in vicksburg

Hello Fellow Southwest MI Person!

Yeah, I want to try Capone's one of these days but the kids are probably too young still. We aren't that interested in Wonderworks but the magic show does look funny. And nice to know the food is decent although not exciting.

Hello Fellow Southwest MI Person!

Yeah, I want to try Capone's one of these days but the kids are probably too young still. We aren't that interested in Wonderworks but the magic show does look funny. And nice to know the food is decent although not exciting.

Don't rule out Wonderworks, I think your kids would enjoy it. They could spend hours in the bubble area alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter