Cap'n Jacks-Steak & Lobster????

DISNEYNY

DIS Veteran
I went to Cap'n Jacks in 2006 and I had steak & 1 lobster tail for dinner. I was looking at the menu on All Ears and I do not see steak listed. Has anyone been to Cap'n Jacks lately? Can you still get steak & lobster?? TIA

No, not available anymore, sorry - in the past some DISers posted that the server at Captain Jacks gave them the DDP option of ordering Steak and 1 lobster tail or 2 lobster tails. There was no additional price they had to pay.

Then some DISers started posting that they were having to pay an additional $12 out of pocket to add the twin lobster tails to the steak to make a surf and turf.

And then last April (2007) Cap'n Jacks removed the steak from the menu altogether, so there's no more surf & turf at all now...... ;)

You CAN still get the twin lobster tails for 1TS on the DDP for dinner, but there's no steak. The entrees now are:

Entrees

Seared Salmon "Shank" - with caper-white wine sauce, rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables $23.99

Twin Lobster Tails with drawn butter, rice pilaf and fresh vegetables $32.99

Shrimp and Penne Pasta - in a creamy lobster sauce $18.99

Roast Chicken Breast with creamed mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables $17.99

Old-fashioned Beef Pot Roast - with red skin mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables $16.99

Penne Pasta Alfredo - $14.99 Add Grilled Chicken Breast $17.99

Yumm Lobster Tail Photo previously posted by HopperFan:

2006_1001DisneySept060067.jpg

:dance3:

Thanks for your reply. I was looking forward to the surf & turf. I guess I will have to rethink that restaurant choice. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter